[Serie A] Inter 1-2 JUVENTUS [October 6th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
ah, the bentancur > pjanic guy. and the costa > camoranesi guy. and now the soccer guy.

your input is always much appreciated.
I never said benta > Pjanic. As if taking DC > camo out of context and repeating that ad infinitum as odd rebuttal and vindication wasn't bad enough. Your list would fill up the page, and I wouldn't have to make anything up. Not that I'm omnipotent and don't get anything wrong, keep looking lol.

So, does this mean you'll stop reminding us how many titles Allegri won across multiple threads ad nauseum?

- - - Updated - - -

Good morning to all Juve fans who celebrated the win.

The rest of you who dig posts and hold the "I told you so" banner can suck my ding ding dong.
Do you still think Asamoah is 10x the player as AS and that we've "no chance" of winning the title this season?

Please update us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I never said benta > Pjanic. As if taking DC > camo out of context and repeating that ad infinitum as odd rebuttal and vindication wasn't bad enough. Your list would fill up the page, and I wouldn't have to make anything up. Not that I'm omnipotent and don't get anything wrong, keep looking lol.

So, does this mean you'll stop reminding us how many titles Allegri won across multiple threads ad nauseum?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you still think Asamoah is 10x the player as AS and that we've "no chance" of winning the title this season?

Please update us.
Ask one question at a time in a non condescending manner and I will reply to you.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
LMAO, at @ 0:35 watch Ronaldo first 'kick' the ball when Higuain takes his first touch (I also thought he was going to/should have hit it after that touch), and then secondly, immediately look over to the linesman as soon as it goes in :lol2:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
LMAO, at @ 0:35 watch Ronaldo first 'kick' the ball when Higuain takes his first touch (I also thought he was going to/should have hit it after that touch), and then secondly, immediately look over to the linesman as soon as it goes in :lol2:
I saw someone compare it to when your mother sits next to you while driving and she hits the brake pedal.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Those short corners they played, with the ball passed all the way back to the defense. Do you guys remember how much we hated that under Conte? :) And he still can't find a way to handle high pressing. We did to Inter what Bayern did to us in 2013.
We've really overgrown Conte. He's excellent in installing never say die mentality in a struggling and above-average team, but we are levels above that now. Strange that he hasn't grown. Too bad he'll be great for Inter. Great that he's not our coach.
Juve storia di short corners?
@piotrr

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Those short corners they played, with the ball passed all the way back to the defense. Do you guys remember how much we hated that under Conte? :) And he still can't find a way to handle high pressing. We did to Inter what Bayern did to us in 2013.
We've really overgrown Conte. He's excellent in installing never say die mentality in a struggling and above-average team, but we are levels above that now. Strange that he hasn't grown. Too bad he'll be great for Inter. Great that he's not our coach.
Nothing is more accurate than this!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes, it's nice to see that Sarri is slowly reaching the heights I expected from him. It was a bit slower start than I expected, but slowly he's getting there.
:agree:

Who knew that expecting a domestic double and being at least CL Final level team would be considered too ambitious by many. If Sarri gets there, fantastic, I will be super thrilled with his work here, if he doesn’t it still doesn’t change my expectation for this club with the squad we have.

I guess if you set your ambitions low enough you shall never be disappointed? :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)