[Serie A] Inter 1-2 JUVENTUS [October 6th, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Great game.

We were patient in the second half, it's like we knew we will score. I like our experience and focus.

Conte can use this international break to reflect on one simple thing: How did I end up with these eternal losers?

- - - Updated - - -

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Massive win along with a top performance and three important points, even the sweeter considering it was against Conte’s Inda, although at certain moments it could have went either way overall we were the far superior side for the majority of it and considering we also still are in a construction phase, signs seem to be very positive towards us improving even further.

All in all simply couldn’t have asked for better at this point in the season!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Those short corners they played, with the ball passed all the way back to the defense. Do you guys remember how much we hated that under Conte? :) And he still can't find a way to handle high pressing. We did to Inter what Bayern did to us in 2013.
We've really overgrown Conte. He's excellent in installing never say die mentality in a struggling and above-average team, but we are levels above that now. Strange that he hasn't grown. Too bad he'll be great for Inter. Great that he's not our coach.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Oh and aswell, almost forgot, as much as i dislike to thank Barcelona for anything football related, credit where is due as it must be said they also did a pretty good job at cutting down on Conte’s morale boost and fortunes from the epic way they won against arguably Inda’s best performance of the year that game. :touched:

And of course the biggest shout-out goes to us for finishing them off by offering them the second L in a row of perhaps many L’s & D’s to come, that loser mentality should start settling back in anytime now.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Some words for the ref - hated him so much in the first half. I was adamant there no hand ball for the pen, but damn when they played proper replay I must eat my words. He handled the whole match really well, could argue that CR7 was fouled on few occassion, but it went both ways - he just allowed more physical game, which I liked too.
Also the yellow for Sandro was spot on, didnt expect him to notice Alex doing it - 90 % of the refs probably wouldnt see it, but he did. While its ofc bad decision for us I must appreciate it - I would be so mad if the opposition did the same thing.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
What i love about this team so far is that we don't sit back after taking the lead, we always keep on pressing, keeping possession and trying to score.

That's what big, superior teams do, and we are finally playing like one.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Those short corners they played, with the ball passed all the way back to the defense. Do you guys remember how much we hated that under Conte? :) And he still can't find a way to handle high pressing. We did to Inter what Bayern did to us in 2013.
We've really overgrown Conte. He's excellent in installing never say die mentality in a struggling and above-average team, but we are levels above that now. Strange that he hasn't grown. Too bad he'll be great for Inter. Great that he's not our coach.
The word would be 'outgrown' but yes it was really evident, our football has moved on levels since then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)