[Serie A] Inter 1-2 JUVENTUS [October 6th, 2019] (15 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
We are getting better and better.

This was a superb performance! Inter is a stong team, but we outclassed Them tonight!

I love the small space combinations! The second goal and ronaldos Offside goal were pure worldclass! Renmber Inter defends with 10 men in the box, yet we still found the spaces!

Pjanic mom for me.

But... Dybala, Ronaldo, Cuadrado og bonucci top to.

Finally.. what a joy to watch US play this kind of football! Love it!

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Really an awesome Derby D'Italia. As usual we were superior, Inter playing rugby and getting away with it. We start to look tired and Inter are almost back in it but we keep it up until a true champion, a true bianconero, in GOATzalo scores the winner. and i win money :p

Belissimo

May 25, 2019
Watched the game with my son and he now HATES Inter. He couldn't stand how dirty they were. Great game, too bad Ronaldo didn't pot at least one, but most of our players had very strong matches and Juve was clearly the class of the match. This was my first time watching Lukaku, his passing is indeed shit.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Szczesny: 6,5
Cuadrado: 6,5
Bonucci: 6,5
De Ligt: 6
Sandro: 6
Khedira: 6
Pjanic: 7
Matuidi: 6,5
Bernardeschi: 5
Dybala: 7
Ronaldo: 7,5

Bentancur: 6,5
Higuain: 7
Can: 6

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
My point was always about how it was never a yellow card irrelevant of whether it was an accident or not
Consistent?? How brozovic didnt even get a booking let alone sent off for repeat fouls is beyond me, yet Alex sandro gets a yellow for accidentally throwing in another ball
I realise why people commonly take the piss out of your posts on this forum.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Watched the game with my son and he now HATES Inter. He couldn't stand how dirty they were. Great game, too bad Ronaldo didn't pot at least one, but most of our players had very strong matches and Juve was clearly the class of the match. This was my first time watching Lukaku, his passing is indeed shit.
Please do continue to share your (and your son's) evolution as a fan. its nice to know that this team is actually gaining at least one fan (or two) in North America :p

Most still think Juve are boring Catenaccio playing cheats no thanks to English language coverage being very anti Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)