[Serie A] Inter 1-2 JUVENTUS [October 6th, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Great win. Obviously loads to improve on but to go there and largely dominate when we are still learning as well was a good statement. You could see their loser mentality set in early on, they were frightened.

Said already but Inter looked shit in some of their games this season before this. There is no "Conte's Juve" look about them, it was just the wins that gave the illusion.
Bear in mind they just played Barcelona where they ran their ass off for 95 minutes and we had a days extra rest.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Great win. We dominated for most of the game except for a small period in the first half, we got saved by Sensi. And a small period in the second, got saved by introducing Can.

Most importantly was breaking their momentum.

I will be the happiest person ever if I get proven wrong.

Pjanic was sublime. Cuadrado close second

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We have completely outplayed inter and tbf I didnt expect anything less. The final result is very flattering to them, because looking at how much we created, we could have won by a bigger margin. I dont think we have a weak spot atm. We have incredible depth for every position. Cuad looks pretty amazing at RB role, which was supposed to be our weakness once Danilo and MDS were injured.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Had to pick Shezman for MOTM with that massive save. Pjanic with honorary mention.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Emre Can`s sub for Dybala was indeed very weird.
it made sense: dybala was dead, and we lost the midfield once khedira came out. emre can might not be the most technical guy in our squad, but as a utility player, he can be useful.

and yes, i wanted to see ramsey too. but who cares now. i'm sure rambo will be used a lot.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
A great performance and an important victory, as this will be the strongest Inter have been for a decade.

I actually felt Sarri's initial subs upset the balance of the team, and it was a good decision to replace Dybala with Bentancur, who setup the winner. I saw a lot more tonight of Sarri's style of football, those quick moves around the box, Pjanic threading passes into the forwards as shown on the winning goal, and some great pressing forcing errors from their defenders.

It's very nice to go into the break on top, and with Inter having some momentum halted.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I’m sure inter fans will somehow blame the ref for the loss. Interested to know the foul count from Inter, with a number of them tactical fouls, yet it took until the 87th minute for rocchi to show their first yellow card.

Anyone else find it painful watching Conte on the opposing touch line? (Let alone for the team he is at)

Pleased with the performance. Two big games so far this season, and twice we’ve managed to at least go up a gear.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
A win is a win is a win. Congrats to the team, including Sarri. Happy with the first half, second one not so much.

I didn't get the Bentancur AND Emre Can subs though. How many destroyers at once do we need on the pitch? was expecting Cuads to move to RW, but nothing.

Glad it worked out well in the end though, so fuck it. 3 points away to Inda is all that matters.
I think he put emre can to cover for cuadrado who was getting gassed and bentancour to man mark brozovic out of the game , the job that I think bernardeschi did very well. Brozovici wasn't allowed anytime on the ball with bernardeschi who is a faster player than bentancour, so when the latter came in we suffered more because the former suddenly found more space.
Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
What a perfect game. They got a fluke goal and we just dominated them. We could have had 5 goals. Everybody played well. Pjanic is my MOTM.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We would have destroyed them, the lucky cunts had 12 men on the pitch and even then could barely threaten us. Lol conte got outclassed.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Really good win and a good performance as well.

Dybala looking good, Higuain pumped up and performing. Khedira Pjanic and Matuidi doing an excellent job in midfield. Cuadrado looking like the best thing at RB since Dani Alves.

De Ligt looking a bit shaky and Berna just terrible.

Sarri is starting to have a strong impact

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We would have destroyed them, the lucky cunts had 12 men on the pitch and even then could barely threaten us. Lol conte got outclassed.

Yeah all game I thought how was that not a foul?! and why doesnt he show at least a yellow?! They were too dirty and deserved way more cards...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)