[Serie A] Inter 1-2 JUVENTUS [October 6th, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Really good win and a good performance as well.

Dybala looking good, Higuain pumped up and performing. Khedira Pjanic and Matuidi doing an excellent job in midfield. Cuadrado looking like the best thing at RB since Dani Alves.

De Ligt looking a bit shaky and Berna just terrible.

Sarri is starting to have a strong impact
Dont know about that but he is certainly better than what Cancelo was for us as he can also defend...

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The ref did everything in his power to help inda scrape a win. Many tactical and brutal fouls not awarded.
In the end we prevailed because that's what champions do.
It seems juve still has the hunger to win and the complacency hasn't set in.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
nah, ref was consistent on both sides, lets not lose our objectiveness
Get your fingers and toes out because a lot went against us than for us. I'm not gonna deny some decisions went for us but it was ridiculously 4:1 against us. Also they were rough too rough breaking up our game they easily deserved 6-7 yellows tonight, maybe a double booking too. Rocchi needs more than cuddling a bear than to be free from naive. Of course not gonna do an inter, main thing is we won.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The ref did everything in his power to help inda scrape a win. Many tactical and brutal fouls not awarded.
In the end we prevailed because that's what champions do.
It seems juve still has the hunger to win and the complacency hasn't set in.

He was utterly hopeless in the first half. He wasn’t near as bad in the second half.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
That shit skriniar fouled 5 times 2 of them vicious and he didn't even receive a yellow.
That's fair play for you.

The one on Ronaldo in injury time was the worst challenge of the match. Should have been a yellow on its own, never mind the numerous fouls he made before that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)