[Serie A] Genoa 1-3 JUVENTUS (16th September 2012) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match?

• Buffon

• Giaccherini

• Vucinic

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What a gamble was it to rest both Vidal and Asamoah, not to mention Vucinic as well. But at the same time, what a mentality our players have to make such a convincing comeback. I feel proud.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I was hoping Pirlo wouldn't need to play 90 minutes. I hope he will get some rest for Wednesday game. Vidal will be ready to eat alive Chelsea defense.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
What a gamble was it to rest both Vidal and Asamoah, not to mention Vucinic as well. But at the same time, what a mentality our players have to make such a convincing comeback. I feel proud.
To be honest and fair.

That comeback was not convincing at all. It was extremely lucky and everything depended on that save by Gigi. It should be 2-0 and game over in that moment, but instead we managed to produce a miracle. Genoa could and should have won this but they failed hard.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
To be honest and fair.

That comeback was not convincing at all. It was extremely lucky and everything depended on that save by Gigi. It should be 2-0 and game over in that moment, but instead we managed to produce a miracle. Genoa could and should have won this but they failed hard.
Gigi's save was not lucky, neither were any of our goals. Genoa (fvck em) played a great game.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Btw this was our 3rd PK in a row.

Plus the one in the Suppercoppa, 4 PK already this season, must be a new record?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
WΏΏdy;3860924 said:
Gigi's save was not lucky, neither were any of our goals. Genoa (fvck em) played a great game.
I didn't say that his save was lucky. Nor any of our goals. We were lucky cause Genoa fucked up a 100% chance that they would convert to a goal 9/10 times AND it also directly resulted in our goal. The comeback may look convincing on the scoreboard but it wasn't convincing at all on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)