[Serie A] Genoa 1-3 JUVENTUS (16th September 2012) (4 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Buffon

• Giaccherini

• Vucinic

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
but I think I saw that the referee awarded 2nd yellow on that bonucci hand ball incident, if pirlo already got the yellow then who got the 2nd?
sigh.

Bonucci was initially given the yellow card. Pirlo than admitted that it was his handball so the ref cancelled Bonuccis card and gave it to Pirlo. What is so hard to understand...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
IMO him and Marchisio, who are the heart and brains of the Italian NT, were tired today. One of them should have rested. Asamoah is a beast, Pirlo is definitely more fragile. Can't understand Conte's options. But I don't expect Pirlo to play very well against Chelsea, he should rest for a week now. Let's remember how much him and Marchiiso played in Euros.
i think it would be good to rest him vs chievo

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
about that, wtf happened? what will happen, I mean will he get suspended?

but no he didn't deserve a red, 1st yellow was uncalled considering genoa player hand balled in the 2nd half and got nothing, not even a penalty! 2nd yellow, boriello or immobile dived, IIRC though :p
BecAUSE he fouled a striker who was escaping...and was just buffon behind him. In the rules thats a red.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
But the fast breaks in this game occured as a result of their midfield outrunning us, not us losing balls against their defenders. I'm so much more calm for the Chelsea game than I was today with Genoa on the programme.
They are still inevitable but I did say having our first XI will help a lot with that.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Buffon 32570947290837498620 Decisive
Barzagli , chiellini , bonucci 5,5 they aren't in top shape , chiellini suffered a lot from immobile , bonucci was not that clear with his intentions and barzagli missed a lot of passes
De ceglie 6 did good , but always hits the defenders legs when he crosses which is really frustrating
Caceres 5,5 bad , still it is acceptable since it is his first match in months , i think he shouldn't have played at all
marchisio 6,5 the best of our middfield , always constant
pirlo 5,5 should have rested
giac 6 only for the goal
matri -10 ...
giovinco 6 does some good , but not brilliant
asamoah 7 in 10 minutes does more than de ceglie in a whole match
vucinic - 8 enters and changes the game

Seeing the condition of our players i am not that sure about our performance against chelsea

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I voted Gigi. If not for his magic even 10 Mirkos and Asamoahs wouldn't have prevented the defeat.
Yeah this should be fucking easy, game changer. Had my Arsenal fan bro saying in most of first part of the 2nd half how fortunate Juve is in having someone like him (he is still bemoaning Schzezny blunder lol).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We all saw it, Mirko. And you didn't ask him, you ordered him :D
He is so passionate lol, he was yelling at Giacch after Giacch made a perfectly fine attempt of passing Vuci, I loled he was shouting over that. And thankfully he seems like he is keeping up the form of the last 2 months of last season. Please please, minimum of dissappearing acts in coming months, mainly for CL purposes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)