[Serie A] Genoa 1-3 JUVENTUS (16th September 2012) (5 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Buffon

• Giaccherini

• Vucinic

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Our backline seemed to be on holiday still, all 3 of them were absolutely awful, never seen Barza play so badly. Caceres was also very bad in RWB. Lict/Isla should rotate between them for that role. Giacc did very good today in my view, always ran at Genoa and tried to make things happen, his technique for the goal was simply superb.

Matri GTFO of our club, absolutely atrocious, that miss was shocking, not even on target from what, 5 yards out?

We were clearly looking to the Chelsea match and not giving Genoa our respect, that changed in the second half though.

We also need Immobile back for next season. He impressed me alot today.

To end the rant, Gigi is God.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
BecAUSE he fouled a striker who was escaping...and was just buffon behind him. In the rules thats a red.
i am not quite sure , but i think that marchisio returned in the last moment , if he passed barzagli there was still marchisio

more proof that giovinco > del piero

no one asked del pie's permission in anything

giovinco bossing the team like a great leader
becaused they wouldn't get it :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No, it's just a disgraceful thing to say whether trolling or not. Any Juventino whoever disrespects DP should hang themself.
tells people to hang themsevles if they don't show respect.

too much of a lazy hobo to type a legend's name properly.

oh the irony

AshutoshJuve

Hi, Ashutosh Deshpande!
Mar 13, 2007
This game should be recorded by our technical team as an excellent case study of what NOT do along with what to do. Also it reiterated the choice of Starting XI and how crucial it is for us....

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
was an error to start with Giacchi as CM ,Genoa are a tough physical side and their CMs took control of the game as DC and Caceres also struggled to provide cover.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
BecAUSE he fouled a striker who was escaping...and was just buffon behind him. In the rules thats a red.
was an error to start with Giacchi as CM ,Genoa are a tough physical side and their CMs took control of the game as DC and Caceres also struggled to provide cover.
giac is not that bad in cm , the problem is that he shouldn't start with marchisio , he should be the vice - marchisio and should start with vidal or asamoah who can give more defensive help in middfield
I think the biggest error was starting caceres as rb after so quickly after the injury

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
The game would have been much easier if one of Vidal/Asamoah played from the start. This was a mistake by Conte. But very nice subs by Carrera. Giovinco can't lead this team, he isn't good enough. This was evident when Vucinic came in he changed the game. What happens is he gets injured? We need to trust in Bendtner maybe he can take some burden from him. Also nice game by Giaccherini he is really underated imo. A huge threat in attack.

Also 2 questions that remain unanswered?
- Can Pogba replace Vidal/Asamoah in the lineup. (Too bad we didn't find this out today, this was the game for him)
- Why isn't Isla playing yet? I doubt he will start aganst Chelsea.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52
"Buffon man of the match, asha came on and changed the game.. Wanted my debut but it will have to wait:( 3 points. Fans was amazing thruout"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)