[Serie A] Genoa 1-3 JUVENTUS (16th September 2012) (2 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Buffon

• Giaccherini

• Vucinic

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
What we learned from today's match:
Our starting lineup is 2 classes above everybody else, most of the subs are not.
Vidal is crucial for the good defense.
We are better then last year.

:flag1:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
this game easily could have been 3-3. Great determination from our boys. Bring on chelsea

3 games. 9 goals scored, 2 conceded. Juve :flag2:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I'm dissapointed. Only a few guys on milan forum whine about the penalty. And they don't even use caps lock and lots of !!!!!!!!! :/.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Terrible defense today , barzagli was on the moon with his passes . Pirlo was not really brilliant today , if you want to rest players he is the first who should rest considering his age , he together with marchisio came from 180 minutes with the italian national . Matri is unwatchable , he sucks so much , thanks god there is vucinic who saves the day and we owe a lot to buffon who was in superman mode today

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't think Giaccherini should be used as a CM. Yes he got a goal, but him and Marchisio don't work well together. We were too sloppy in the midfield.

I rather see Marrone or Isla take that spot.

Our starters are just too good.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
OK, this game will be useful so we can think about some of our weaknessess.

Firstly, it shows that 352 is all about keeping possession. Very good when we can do it, because we play with a high line and keep the ball and press all game long.

But it's really worrisome when the opposite team plays so intensely like Genoa. Our defenders play in a high line and are too slow. Chelsea will do stg similar to what Genoa did today in the first half. This worries me a lot.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Great cameo from Vucinic, really important player in our team, but MOM was easily Buffon for me. Played a high standard throughout, and we've lost the game before Vuci even comes on if not for him.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
and we deserved a red on bonucci...
about that, wtf happened? what will happen, I mean will he get suspended?

but no he didn't deserve a red, 1st yellow was uncalled considering genoa player hand balled in the 2nd half and got nothing, not even a penalty! 2nd yellow, boriello or immobile dived, IIRC though :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But it's really worrisome when the opposite team plays so intensely like Genoa. Our defenders play in a high line and are too slow. Chelsea will do stg similar to what Genoa did today in the first half. This worries me a lot.
They can try it, but we'll have Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah. That doesn't worry me at all. Our application is the biggest issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)