[Serie A] Genoa 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Nov-2010) (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Good win, although cant shake the feeling that last week was a crucial 'loss' for us. Had we won more points vs Roma and Brescia we would've been up there and couldve put the pressure on the rest. Now we are still in the chasing pack.

Jun 13, 2007
He won't get suspended. He'll probably say that the other guy said something racist to him and his response was just impulsive. If FIGC bans him for responding to racist remarks, what kind of image are they projecting?

1 match suspension is probably the best we can hope for but I really doubt that will happen.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He won't get suspended. He'll probably say that the other guy said something racist to him and his response was just impulsive. If FIGC bans him for responding to racist remarks, what kind of image are they projecting?

1 match suspension is probably the best we can hope for but I really doubt that will happen.
I honestly do think Inter are in some sort of crisis. They're playing terribly. They're playing like we did last year against these sorts of teams.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
At a wedding overnight and checked livescore on my iphone at around the 26' minute and saw 2-0 and started cheering like crazy!!!!!! Fucking brilliant, two goals and a cleansheet away from home thats brilliant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)