[Serie A] Genoa 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Nov-2010) (6 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He did fine, but I have to say he's way too close to the CB's.
That's how Delneri tends to set the team up: one fullback tends to tuck in very narrow, with the wide player on that side (Marchisio) dropping in to fill the space.

I don't particularly like the set up, but I'm pretty sure Grosso is just doing what Delneri asked of him, so it's Delneri you should be criticising there, I think.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Why is Quag getting 7s and 7.5s? He went missing for a good part of the match and didn't ever look that dangerous. Its easy to look good playing next to Iaquinta.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I was a bit disappointed he didn't manage to get on the end of any of Krasic's crosses. He seemed to play deeper. P.s Chievo goal!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Two sides of Juve both executed properly, really important and great win.

Lovely seeing Criscito being owned like the bitch he is, what a pig this player is. I wish him the worst together with the pimp of his Presiozi.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Why is Quag getting 7s and 7.5s? He went missing for a good part of the match and didn't ever look that dangerous. Its easy to look good playing next to Iaquinta.
Quag started off slowly and picked his game up when we needed him most. First assist to Marchisio's goal and then later when we lost the midfield battle he was making smart moves & hanging on to the ball drawing fouls. While not spectacular he managed to ease off Genoa's tempo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)