[Serie A] Genoa 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Nov-2010) (3 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He won't get suspended. He'll probably say that the other guy said something racist to him and his response was just impulsive. If FIGC bans him for responding to racist remarks, what kind of image are they projecting?

1 match suspension is probably the best we can hope for but I really doubt that will happen.
How can he prove that Cesar said something racist to him?

It was obvious why Eto'o did it. Less than a minute before the headbutt, Eto'o and Cesar were in a duel where Eto'o was using his elbow and Cesar was using his fist. Both got kicks but Eto'o thought that he should continue the fight the next moment he came close to Cesar.

There is no way, even in this joke of a federation, Eto'o not to get a minimum 2 matches ban (which will still be a huge gift to Inter).

I am sure that Berlu's media will do its job.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Imagine the uproar that would've resulted if Chievo had only scored 1 goal, and Eto'o's was the equaliser rather than a consolation goal.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How can he prove that Cesar said something racist to him?

It was obvious why Eto'o did it. Less than a minute before the headbutt, Eto'o and Cesar were in a duel where Eto'o was using his elbow and Cesar was using his fist. Both got kicks but Eto'o thought that he should continue the fight the next moment he came close to Cesar.

There is no way, even in this joke of a federation, Eto'o not to get a minimum 2 matches ban (which will still be a huge gift to Inter).

I am sure that Berlu's media will do its job.
On one side I am sure Eto'o will get suspended because Milan seem to be the federations favourite son at the moment and on another side, I find it hard to believe that the federation will punish Inter during their worst spell in years.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It all comes down to who gets the most preferential treatment. Thankfully the incident was caught clear on camera so the FIGC can't just ignore this.

Krasic got a two match ban just for diving so violent conduct like this should result in at minimum a three match ban.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Benitez is already complaining that Eto'o got provoked and that Cesar should have been punished earlier.
Always going to happen.

Just in the same way that Marotta claimed Krasic's dive was an instinctive act and not intentional.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Of course Benito defended his favorite son at Inter. Without Eto'o his team would be close to the bottom half of the table.

I hope they have as great a season as we did last year.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Maybe they'll suspend Cesar's chest for running into Eto'o noggin' just like what happened to the poor ball that tripped him a couple of weeks ago.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
RAI2 and SKY are using the racist card by defending the poor Eto'o and saying he gets racist chants every week so it was just a reaction to it. :wth:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
RAI2 and SKY are using the racist card by defending the poor Eto'o and saying he gets racist chants every week so it was just a reaction to it. :wth:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet he only does it when Inter are crisis, so he doesn't mind being 'racially abused' as long as Inter are winning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)