[Serie A] Genoa 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Nov-2010) (5 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lovely 3 points. With Iaquinta not wasting everything we could have left the stadium with a much bigger win. 3pts it was gonna be in any case.

P.S: Cron, did I understand you well in the live thread when you said that Criscito was owning us today and that he wasn't owned badly?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is Aquaman injured?
Is Krasic suspended?
1. I am pretty sure that he isn't
2. I know that he isn't. This was his 2nd yellow in serie A. He's 2 yellow cards away from suspension. Marchisio and Melo were on a yellow from suspension, but they weren't carded so they will play against Fiorentina :tup:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Lovely 3 points. With Iaquinta not wasting everything we could have left the stadium with a much bigger win. 3pts it was gonna be in any case.

P.S: Cron, did I understand you well in the live thread when you said that Criscito was owning us today and that he wasn't owned badly?
:shifty: may be cron meant it the other way but bec we were orgasming at every time cristico the infidel got owned :D we mis-understood. thats the only explanation i can think of bec he was raped today FACT. in cristico defence he does know how to throw in a good cross other than that he is average at best not anything more.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Our 4 remaining leaguge games this year.

Juventus - Fiorentina

Catania - Juventus

Juventus - Lazio

Chievo - Juventus

Is 10 points of of a possible 12 doable?

If so we can compete for the Scudetto with the right buys in January.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
absolutely superb, the way our entire MF played today was a sight for sore eyes.

good movement, sharp and accurate passes and good width as well.

just need to keep them all fit.

Mar 24, 2006
Lovely result considering i couldn't watch this game,but as i predicted before for 3-0 for us,i was close.
WE ARE JUVENTUS!!!

Ohh and In your face linebreak for wanted us lose :yawn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)