[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (14 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
caceres: “It’s a shame that we only got a point, but we’re already concentrating on the next game against Genoa,” he noted.

“We’ll go to Marassi with the intention of winning.”

so no.. we are not going for a draw ;)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Del Piero - Matri - Quag. Its absurd how much better our benched attack is than what we are seeing fielded.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I see you guys are primarily worried about who's gonna start at Cb and whatnot. If I was a Juve fan, however, my primary concern would have been Conte's absence on the sideline as he is a motivating and organizing force for the team throughout the game. His influence on his team's attitude during a game seems to me to be bigger than that of most coaches out there. I think him not being there would have a far bigger effect than whether Padoin, Giaccherini, Vucinic, Del Piero or whoever else is starting.
That is way Del Piero has to start as our natural leader of the team I want this
Gigi
Licht-cacares-vidal-de ceglie
marchisio-pirlo
pepe-del piero-elia
matri​

wakes up

fuck this is going to be the starting line up
gigi
licht-cacares-vidal- de ceglie
marchisio-vidal-padion
pepe-borriello-vuci​

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
That is way Del Piero has to start as our natural leader of the team I want this
Gigi
Licht-cacares-vidal-de ceglie
marchisio-pirlo
pepe-del piero-elia
matri​

wakes up

fuck this is going to be the starting line up
gigi
licht-cacares-vidal- de ceglie
marchisio-vidal-padion
pepe-borriello-vuci​

that first lineup! its sexy and you know it!

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Conte doesn't look like the coach that will start a Primavera CB.
Conte shouldnt be afraid of using players from the Primavera. Its not to hard to follow Barcelona´s example...

I am really starting to hate how Juventus has really a bad eye for good players. I think Elia has a lot of potential but is never used and probably is gonna be sold in the summer.

I believe Diego was a good player that could have developed and be an important part of the team but Juve sold him after a season were the whole team was really bad. I still cant understand it. Another similar case happened with criscito.

And the worst thing is that juventus have reaaaally good eye for buying crappy players. I want to go back to the 90s when we had the best players in the world playing for this team.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I've seen him play LB with Chile. Against much worse players than Gilardino, Sculli, Palacio getting succes against Vidal in at LB. Guano? I dont know. But this would be a perfect time for him to convince Conte to Bonucci be fourth choice in the defence.

And less Bonucci playing time, less goals conceded.

EDIT: What time are we gonna play today against Roma?
I think vidal has played cb in a 3 man defese for chile .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)