Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (21 Viewers)

Sep 19, 2006
In any case, it seems time is on Juve's side. And if, in the meantime, they manage to stay close to the leaders, that's a great bonus. Another sign of the team's positive period, is midfielder Cristiano Zanetti's slight injury, as he was suspended for the next match against Fiorentina anyway, and will now have all the time to recover.
"Zanetti got injured, but already received a yellow card in yesterday's match and has all the time to recover now," Ranieri said, with a smile.

Zanetti is indeed suspended for the Fiorentina match!
Thats not Good,it is time for some Tiago Magic!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Since Salihamidzic plays left wing for Bosnia, why not play him at LWB for this game.

Del Piero-Trezeguet
Nedved-Nocerino-Tiago-Palladino
Salihamidzic-Chiellini-Legrottaglie-Grygera
Buffon

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
I wanna see this:
-------------Buffon
Grygera-Legro-Criscito-Chiellini
-------------Nocerino
-------Tiago------Almiron
-------------Neddy
-------Trez---------DP

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How many yellow cards before suspension?

Look at this formation:

Buffon
Zebina Grygera Leggro Chiellini
Tiago Nocerino Almiron
Iaquinta Trezeguet Del Piero

I'll be back in a jiffy, I just got an orgasm by typing down this line-up.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Look at this formation:

Buffon
Tiago Nocerino Almiron

Looks good to me. Nedved should definitely be dropped.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Firoentina 2_1 Juve if Mutu plays
Fiorentina 1_1 Juve if Mutu is out
:confused:, you think Adrian Mutu can really make such a diff? If a player is in a good form doesn't mean he'll turn the game up-side down, Mutu isn't that special and doesn't need Cannavaro to stop him. Legro can do that.

Mutu doesn't really scare me, Fiorentina's ball control and counter attack does.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't know, Mutu is pretty damn dangerous. If we don't cut off the supply to him I can see him making things very tough for Legrottaglie. He has the combination of pace and skill that can destroy a defence like ours.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't know, Mutu is pretty damn dangerous. If we don't cut off the supply to him I can see him making things very tough for Legrottaglie. He has the combination of pace and skill that can destroy a defence like ours.
He has skills, yes no doubt... but i wouldn't go as far as saying "if mutu playes 2-1 for fiorentina and if he doesn't 1-1" like as if we have no chance if mutu is playing.

You can predict such a thing when you're playing top teams with big names in good shape and form, (Barcelona, Arsenal) etc...

Mutu is good player, marking him isn't easy, but he's not a hard player to stop.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Look at this formation:

Buffon
Tiago Nocerino Almiron

I like it.

If something's clear for now it's that we are a counter-attacking team, especially when we play against solid teams. Apart from the matches against the weakest teams in serie A, Reggina and Livorno, where nothing else but full control by Juve was expected, we relied on counters pretty much on every match. We don't have the quality in midfield to be creative or play posession football.
And when you play counters you need fast players, which Nedved and DP aren't currently.
Since Fiorentina has strong enough midfield and since they play at home, it's expected from them to have the posession. We'll counter again and we can't do it with all 4 of Neddy-DP-Trez and Iaquinta. Especially now when Zanetti is not available and we'll leave too much space if we have 4 attacking players.
Trez is a must, Iaquinta is fast so it must be one of Nedved and DP to start from the bench.

As for the midfielders behind the trio, Nocerino will have to start as DM and at least one of Almiron/Tiago is a must. For the third place in midfield it will either be the second one of Almiron/Tiago or Salihamidzic on the left side where we won't have enough speed if we have Almiron/Del Piero.

So, my team will be :
Buffon
defence
Tiago-Nocerino-Salihamidzic
Iaquinta-Trez-Del Piero

or

....Tiago-Nocerino-Almiron
Iaquinta...................Nedved
------------ Trez------------

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Mutu indeed is a a key player for this match, he is on form and I am sure he will give 300% against his old club that adopted him.

Sep 19, 2006
It's a shame we sold Mutu to Fiorentina.
For me,this was the worst Transfer in the history of this club!

Most of the people thought that Mutu's carrer was over after The Cocaine suspension & Chelsea gave up on him & said it was discrace to leave him in the team & Moggi was brilliant enough to get him & start with him from the beginning & he started his recovery in Juve & he laways said that he owes it all to Juve & that he will do anything for Juve.
Then we go to serie B & instead of keeping him or even loaning him for a year till we get back(which he would have never said No for),We sold him for a :sick: price to a team which is nowour biggest contender for a CL place & the guy went on to be one of the best 5 players in Serie a last season & maybe this season too.

P.S.: Fuck Moggi

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Management had hoped to keep Ibra instead and they weren't anticipating him to pms on them. In a way it's not their fault.

Oh and Forza Moggi :)

Sep 19, 2006
:confused:, you think Adrian Mutu can really make such a diff? If a player is in a good form doesn't mean he'll turn the game up-side down, Mutu isn't that special and doesn't need Cannavaro to stop him. Legro can do that.
Mutu doesn't really scare me, Fiorentina's ball control and counter attack does.
No he cant,Nesta couldnt stop him in San Siro & he troubled Milan every second in that match & he even scored the equaliser!
I am not saying that Mutu is a Super player or smthing But aside from his own skills,he gives the whole Fiorentina squad smthing extra,he is their real leader on the pitch & he is the one who connect the midfield to the attack.
I really hope he misses this one.
I am really confused how the people here are saying that we will win 2_0 & 3_0.
Zanetti's abscence is really scaring me.
A draw or a lucky win will really satisfies me.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Look at this formation:

Buffon
Tiago Nocerino Almiron

:lol2: awesome

a sig material

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006

Look at this formation:

Buffon
Tiago Nocerino Almiron

zebina? Slap sali in at rb and you got yourself a hell of a line-up.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)