Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (7 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
2-0 seems fair for us .
:shifty:

According to Gazzetta Fiorentina will be without Mutu, Jorgensen and Dainelli
I don't know why they won't play against us when they are available for the UEFA match

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Fiorentina/
That is very good news for us if they play without Mutu. I have been watching Mutu this season and he is simply brilliant. Almost as good as Ibrahimovic. He is worth half of the Fiorentina team. Dainelli is also important player, their captain.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
IMO without luck and without an improvement in our performance we will receive a beating (that also depends on Mutu playing or not),. Fiorentina play fast, pacey, attacking football and we will suffer a lot in this match. Just remember that Match from 2006 in Turin when Del Piero saved us.

Dec 26, 2004
:shifty:

That is very good news for us if they play without Mutu. I have been watching Mutu this season and he is simply brilliant. Almost as good as Ibrahimovic. He is worth half of the Fiorentina team. Dainelli is also important player, their captain.
Lets concentrate on our own players... each time we face a new team we pray their best player would be missing or injured while half of our squad are in the infarmiry injured now.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Very tough match and without our best DM.

I'd go for the boring 4-4-2 in this one and use Criscito at LB instead of Molinaro. If Chiellini is having difficulty with fast player then you switch him with Criscito and Giorgio goes back at LB.

Buffon
Grygera-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Criscito
Salihamidzic-Nocerino-Tiago-Nedved
Iaquinta-Trezeguet​

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
tough game but we are up for the tough ones this season as it seems.

Neddy will need to lift and will be interesting to see who starts next to nocerino in the middle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)