[Serie A] Fiorentina 4-2 JUVENTUS (October 20, 2013) (73 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I will taken the blame for this loss.

I did not ask anyone to get mexes haircut during this game and we lost this game.

For all the last games I have been telling people to get mexes haircut throughout the game and we went unbeaten.

My fault.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
When we win , we praise Conte. So why should Conte not blamed when we lose.
We been playing pathetically the last 3 games, Chievo, Torino and Gala. Did we change, from this 3 game.
No, we deserved the defeat.
And we will deserve more unless Conte learns to change.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
When we win , we praise Conte. So why should Conte not blamed when we lose.
We been playing pathetically the last 3 games, Chievo, Torino and Gala. Did we change, from this 3 game.
No, we deserved the defeat.
And we will deserve more unless Conte learns to change.
:tup:

dstein08

Mar 31, 2013
I dont understand why Juve did not have the funds to buy 2 or 3 more good players this summer. They made the MOST money out of anyone in the champions league. How do they not see that we need quality wingers. Assamoah runs well but cannot cross the ball into the box ever. Having llorente out there as a target man is a complete waist because no one can cross the ball to him. Was it really necessary to sell Giaccherini when he was the only winger on this team with any creativity. Both Roma and napoli bought several players while we basically have the same time as last year plus tevez.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I just finished watching the game as I wasn't home when it was live.

WHAT

THE

FUCK?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?

This game lost us the scudetto. No doubt about that.

This performance was donwright unacceptable.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i think most of game juve was briliant. but buffon error deprived us of victory
I don't care how brilliant Buffon could be -- a goalie needs more than skill but a lot of luck if they are to defend against 3-on-2 and 4-on-3 situations as Juve suffered in the second half.

:sergio:
my friend really just made me mad
Fuck him. I was hoping we'd shed all those fair-weather fake fan losers like him when we had two consecutive 7th place finishes. Time to rid ourselves of these cheap, useless fans.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Someone posted earlier that hopefully this will be the slap in the face we need, similar to our defeat against Inter last season. I am now clinging on to this hope.

Jul 20, 2012
Someone posted earlier that hopefully this will be the slap in the face we need, similar to our defeat against Inter last season. I am now clinging on to this hope.
I dont think it will be. Honestly that was a different time. Juve played better that season. This season the only convvincing preformances were aganist lazio

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I hope today's loss will have the same impact as last year's home loss to merda. We woke up after it and started to play on a much higher level with more concentration because we were not sleeping anymore.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
As disturbing as this game was, maybe this is what we needed. Because if we won, there'd be no real pressure to change or to give the players an ass kicking. And winning 2-0 today would've just papered up the cracks.

Look at our goals. A soft penalty and a 1 in a hundred defensive fuck up + favourable deflection. Our build up play is pretty much serie B level at times. Our midfield has the pressing abilities of a dead cat and our defence + GK is in a shambles atm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)