[Serie A] Fiorentina 4-2 JUVENTUS (October 20, 2013) (32 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Refresh my memory please?
When we were closely linked to Giuseppe Rossi, Bjerkness or whatever his name was, went on a crusade on how he is a scumbag, a traitor towards America, he's a fake Italian, and is mediocre and shouldn't play for Juventus.

He was just spewing a bunch of American patriotic shit.

When I asked him about the players on the American NT that weren't born in America, he never replied.

He was a butthurt hypocrit who had something against Italians.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
When we were closely linked to Giuseppe Rossi, Bjerkness or whatever his name was, went on a crusade on how he is a scumbag, a traitor towards America, he's a fake Italian, and is mediocre and shouldn't play for Juventus.

He was just spewing a bunch of American patriotic shit.

When I asked him about the players on the American NT that weren't born in America, he never replied.

He was a butthurt hypocrit who had something against Italians.
Dude relax. He played for Villareal and now Fiorentina. Guy isn't exactly making it big.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So you actually bought Andy's bullshit and thought he was a crap player?

Rossi was always a VERY good striker. Just unfortunate with those two injuries. His numbers at Villlareal were great.
Didn't buy shit, I'm surprised he overcame a 6+ months long injury and came back with a bang.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Dude relax. He played for Villareal and now Fiorentina. Guy isn't exactly making it big.
Did I say something that was over-exaggerative?

I'm explaining what happened a couple years ago to Linebreak.

Rossi would be a starter in this team. Alongside Tevez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)