[Serie A] Fiorentina 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 6th, 2010) (11 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Manninger

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Candreva

Results are only viewable after voting.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
People said Trez is disappointing the last time when he came back from injury too. Then after 3 matches or so he started banging goals for fun again. Just give him some time.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Iaquinta runs off the ball and moves defences around. He also offers pace, which none of the other forwards do.

He should, at the very least, open up more space for other due to his movement and he's also shown he's more than capable of contributing goals.
Exactly, this should give diego a chance to try some through balls and move into space...

it would be better if camo or gio get in on the action too... we shall see...

forza iaquinta!

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Trez needs longer to regain match fitness, as he has only just come from his most recent of injury layoffs...
I won't dispute that. It was just horrible to see him running offside, and actually making it harder for Diego and Del P, instead of making it easier.

But Treze is Treze, off course he'll improve, cuz we really need it.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I dont understand why we dont play a diamond;

--------------Marchisio (sis)------------------
Camo--------------------------------------Gio
---------------------Diego--------------------
-------------Iaq(adp)-----Trez(amau)---------

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So, we're going for the 4-3-3 and benching Diego? Why the hell would we bench Diego, do we really, really need 3 defensive midfielders?

Giovinco - Amauri - Iaquinta

Diego
Marchisio - Melo

DC - Chiellini - Legro - Caceres

Manninger​

Basically, just like Barcelona or Ajax, you need one offensive midfielder and thats what Diego is.

And hey, that team actually looks really good and something to be proud of.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
So, we're going for the 4-3-3 and benching Diego? Why the hell would we bench Diego, do we really, really need 3 defensive midfielders?

Giovinco - Amauri - Iaquinta

Diego
Marchisio - Melo

DC - Chiellini - Legro - Caceres

Manninger​

Basically, just like Barcelona or Ajax, you need one offensive midfielder and thats what Diego is.

And hey, that team actually looks really good and something to be proud of.
I like it.. And we should try this out.. But i doubt that IQ will start, and Gio is still not ready, even if he is, he wont start. Thats just the "Juve" rules. :(

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If we bench Diego then Giovinco certainly deserves a start. If Giovinco does not start fuck you Zacc.
Indeed.

Fuck Zaccheroni if he doesn't play Giovinco.

The fact that Giovinco is currently injured clearly isn't relevant here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)