[Serie A] Fiorentina 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 6th, 2010) (6 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Manninger

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Candreva

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
if we are going to put anyone on the right rather than camo id rather it be marchisio to be honest i think he would do well.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Manninger. 8/10. Didn't flap dangerously at anything, made several decent saves, especially one at point blank range from Gilardino. I saw that madness in his eyes...And once again, have regained my faith in the austrian lunatic. Solid and fearsome.
I havent seen the full game, but anyways: He did make a nice stop on Gilardino. However, in my eyes he looks very bad on their goal. He completely mistimes it. And he looks very clumsy in that high leg situation where Fiorentina wants a penalty. I think 8 is a very high rating(too high).

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I havent seen the full game, but anyways: He did make a nice stop on Gilardino. However, in my eyes he looks very bad on their goal. He completely mistimes it. And he looks very clumsy in that high leg situation where Fiorentina wants a penalty. I think 8 is a very high rating(too high).
:agree:

His decision making was very bad in many occasions...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Both of them drifted wide quite nicely at times.

Diego, if anything, spent too much time on the left wing in the second half and it limited his influence.

Juve certainly didn't get bogged down in the middle of the pitch like normally happens, though that may have been as much to do with Fiorentina playing quite an open game and allowing more space in midfield than most teams do against Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)