[Serie A] Fiorentina 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 6th, 2010) (5 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Manninger

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Candreva

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Whats wrong with

Iaquinta

Gio-Diego-Camo

Iaquinta

Candreva-Diego-Camo?
Nothing at all. I like the look of that, but gio is injured and camo i dont think is ready yet, we certainly have been reluctant to play him, and diego could do with a rest. Also i love the 4-2-3-1 that your talking about but i dont think zac will use it.

If we are getting results with only one than why play two just for the sake of it? Simply throwing more strikers upfront doesn't guarantee more goals if we can't control the match.
Were not 'getting' results, we just 'got' A result with 1 up top. If the formation is right, i.e. 4231 then im all for it. But if we play a 4412 or 451 its not the right formation for us in my opinion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Couldn't Iaquinta also play as a winger if we played 4-2-3-1 with Trez as a striker (until Camo is back).

Trez

Candreva-Diego-Iaquinta

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Couldn't Iaquinta also play as a winger if we played 4-2-3-1 with Trez as a striker (until Camo is back).

Trez

Candreva-Diego-Iaquinta
He could play on the wing in that but were not getting the best out of him, put vinny up top. Id rather play iago or someone thats natural on the wing - didnt we bring him back?

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Well I guess Zac playing 4-2-3-1 is highly unlikely but even more unlikely is that we would actually play with a youngster.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Diego.6.5/10. Took his offside goal with typical brazilian panache, was involved in almost all our decent moves going forward. Got bashed around but took it all on the chin. For the first 45 minutes he seemed our only player capable of passing and then looking for a return pass. Distrubution was okay, but affected like all others by a series of mistakes.
It wasnt an offside it was a clear goal watch it again and you`ll see

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i missed the match last night :sergio: but i just saw the highlights.. i mean our goals are great and their goal is just stupid enough for someone like marchioni :lol:

But Diego's goal is awesome.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Either way, it doesn't change my rating of Diego. He needs an improvement around him in the rest of the team before we can truly see how special he can be...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
5th place with Palermo 4th is better than having Napoli to be honest, Napoli is very aggrerive in San Paolo and very hard to beat which can't be said about palermo who in all honesty have a very stupid owner in Zamaprini who eventually will put so much pressure on his team that will make them loose points

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Can anyone tell me how to find the whole match to download? I can never find the torrents or streams. Please let me know, thanks.
try the Fox Soccer site (not sure of the exact address), they have match replays of games that they show

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cool, thanks vinnie. They didn't show this game though, so do you think it will be on fox's site?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Caceres - Legro - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Melo - Marchisio
Candreva - Diego - Camoranesi
Iaquinta​

I think that would work great! Either Iaquinta or Trez upfront.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Buffon
Caceres - Legro - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Melo - Marchisio
Candreva - Diego - Camoranesi
Iaquinta​

I think that would work great! Either Iaquinta or Trez upfront.
Why play Camo on the left, and Candreva in a position which he obviously does not excel in? I mean put Camo on the right, and Gio on the left. What's wrong with actually deploying players in their proper positions?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Four words: Alessandro Del Fucking Piero.
easy

---------------ama/trez/iaq----------------
--giovinco-----------------alex--------------
------------------diego----------------------

but to be honest for the future id like to see

-----------striker------------
------diego-------gio--------
-marchisio-sissoko-melo---

giving marchisio and gio a spot in the starting line up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)