[Serie A] Fiorentina 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 6th, 2010) (7 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Manninger

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Candreva

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Iaquinta or not, who cares? Iaquinta is a striker and he won't be the answer to our problems to actually create something offensively.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Iaquinta or not, who cares? Iaquinta is a striker and he won't be the answer to our problems to actually create something offensively.
he's saved our asses plenty of times in the last 2 seasons. Don't underestimate him.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
actually iaquinta is a fighter and we need him no only to score but he create scoring chances for himself, the downside of amauri is that he keeps moving to the flanks when his is frustrated but Iaquinta hold himself to the center and keep it simple .. same goes for trez who is a better finisher but not so much of a runner

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
he's saved our asses plenty of times in the last 2 seasons. Don't underestimate him.
Sure, I like Iaquinta but I don't think there will be much of a difference with him. Its probably still going to be the same formation and same type of useless, uncreative offense. The problem is so much bigger and Iaquinta back won't solve anything.

I'm really interested to see what Iaquinta can do on the right flank.

Iaquinta - Diego - Giovinco

Amauri

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Iaquinta runs off the ball and moves defences around. He also offers pace, which none of the other forwards do.

He should, at the very least, open up more space for other due to his movement and he's also shown he's more than capable of contributing goals.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Iaquinta runs off the ball and moves defences around. He also offers pace, which none of the other forwards do.

He should, at the very least, open up more space for other due to his movement and he's also shown he's more than capable of contributing goals.
I agree.

I always thought his biggest flaw, was that he is not clinical enough. But movement and pace is something we could really use now. I think he can possible contibute with a lot more than Amauri and Trezeguet right now. Especially Treze has diasppointed me in the last two perfromances.

The issue is whether he is fit. Nonetheless, i'd just say I missed Iaquinta.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Sure, I like Iaquinta but I don't think there will be much of a difference with him. Its probably still going to be the same formation and same type of useless, uncreative offense. The problem is so much bigger and Iaquinta back won't solve anything.

I'm really interested to see what Iaquinta can do on the right flank.

Iaquinta - Diego - Giovinco

Amauri
Stop doing that to yourself, Gio ain't gonna start.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I have a relative's wedding on Sat :(
Hope I could catch the replay of the game..

It sure is going to be a tough one.. if we get this one.. hopefully it will lift the spirit or its gonna hell..

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Iaquinta is someone with the right mentality and he could actually help pull this team out of the misery using that, but I'll bet you we will be highly frustrated over his poor plays a couple of times until we get there. I'm glad he's back but don't make him out to be something he is not.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I agree.

I always thought his biggest flaw, was that he is not clinical enough. But movement and pace is something we could really use now. I think he can possible contibute with a lot more than Amauri and Trezeguet right now. Especially Treze has diasppointed me in the last two perfromances.

The issue is whether he is fit. Nonetheless, i'd just say I missed Iaquinta.
Trez needs longer to regain match fitness, as he has only just come from his most recent of injury layoffs...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Iaquinta is someone with the right mentality and he could actually help pull this team out of the misery using that, but I'll bet you we will be highly frustrated over his poor plays a couple of times until we get there. I'm glad he's back but don't make him out to be something he is not.

He's going to be available for this game?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Coming off the bench I think, maybe getting 10 mins or so. First game back and its a tough one, so I would throw him in there for longer. He had one or two set backs on his injury already, so we need to be careful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)