[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-0 JUVENTUS [September 14th, 2019] (12 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I didn't see the match, but it seems that people forget that international football is always some kind of kryptonite for us,because we send many players that play in their teams.
This time we were unlucky to play fiore away after them. If we would probably play them home or any bottom 10 team we would probably win ugly. This was the case in Max's time.
Also sarri shares a part of the blame for his stubbornness to rotate.
Also Napoli needed the referees to win there. It was always going to be a tough game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
and scoring three more goals and completely dominating the game so basically nothing alike.
So you are comparing a match that was played at 20 45 pm on 1 of December 2018 with no international football in sight with a game played at 15 pm in practically summer time.
The last away game we played after the international break that was meaningful was bologna away 1 0 win with a shit performance. A dybala goal if I remember correctly.

Edit Sorry it was empoli home 1 0 win
We put this kind of performance.

674c9d1179938b48b0734c9c6f91cb90.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
So you are comparing a match that was played at 20 45 pm on 1 of December 2018 with no international football in sight with a game played at 15 pm in practically summer time.
The last away game we played after the international break that was meaningful was bologna away 1 0 win with a shit performance. A dybala goal if I remember correctly.

I remember us having more trouble after CL games under Allegri. Don't remember us struggling after international breaks. Whether a game is played at 8pm or 3pm changes shit all. There aren't fully comparable games as every game is different, but the best comparison is the same fixture from last season.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I think the difference , we will win with Allegri even if we play badly , anyway ...still we are at the begining of the season ..

but personally , i gave up on the scudetto ... i don't even care , I want more CL success this term ... hopefully .....

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Due to the injuries Sarri's substitution plans went out of the window, maybe he wanted to give minutes to Rabiot, Dybala etc. but we got unlucky.

The thing that annoyed me the most was how Fiorentina nullified us so easily and made us look so poor. We lose Costa and clearly Higuain and Ronaldo were very off so you've got to do your best to integrate someone of quality like Dybala because Berna is woeful. I really hope that we don't start with Berna against Atlético.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Atrocious match. The only players who could even run were Matuidi, Ronaldo and Alex Sandro. The rest were dead bodies or instantly became dead bodies.

Unbelievable to lose 2 key players right before Atletico. Insane that Costa pulls a muscle 5 minutes into the match. He must be completely over trained to not even make it 5 minutes.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Atrocious match. The only players who could even run were Matuidi, Ronaldo and Alex Sandro. The rest were dead bodies or instantly became dead bodies.

Unbelievable to lose 2 key players right before Atletico. Insane that Costa pulls a muscle 5 minutes into the match. He must be completely over trained to not even make it 5 minutes.
why do we always have physical problems? Like year after year always physical problems

fatigue, injuries etc.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Maybe we're over analyzing this. Nobody really was into it today plus the injuries.

I mean when even Szczesny who's a super solid gk keeps fucking up it becomes clear the day is gonna suck and it did.

We came from two good performances with a lot of room for improvement obviously but I'd be more worried if we play like this against Atlético.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I remember us having more trouble after CL games under Allegri. Don't remember us struggling after international breaks. Whether a game is played at 8pm or 3pm changes shit all. There aren't fully comparable games as every game is different, but the best comparison is the same fixture from last season.
So the best comparison is a match that they had pioli as coach and 8 from 11 different players but not weather conditions, the time we play, and international break?

Also I posted the scenario ws empoli in March at home, after the international break, game played at 6 pm.
1 0 win 57 to 43 possession for empoli.
Hardly the dominant football we were supposed to play.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Mamma mia che partita!!!

It was funny to lose three players to injuries and two of them in the first half :D.

I have had a shadow of hope Costa can be a vital player for us but he has proven he can't be relied on. Super sub at best if he's healthy.

Bernardeschi... I mentioned in his thread recently that the media is putting pressure on him that's it's his make or break season. So far it's definitely a break. He didn't do one thing right today, didn't look dangerous at any single moment. It was the same for Azzurri in the week. He's lucky Costa is able to play 40% of games only at most. Not so lucky for Juve though.

De Ligt looking like he's getting confidence. Bonucci is just bonuccing. Sandro solid, Danilo looks out of shape.

It was painful to look at Matuidi today. Hopefully Rabiot can up his fitness levels soon enough. Same for Ramsey & Khedira.

I liked Higuain during these 3-4 times he had the ball. Ronaldo anonymous.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I dont know about other teams but as a Juve fan i hate international football. We wait for 2 weeks to watch a match, then Juve plays terrible football. I dont recall we playing a good match after international football.

Jun 6, 2015
So the best comparison is a match that they had pioli as coach and 8 from 11 different players but not weather conditions, the time we play, and international break?

Also I posted the scenario ws empoli in March at home, after the international break, game played at 6 pm.
1 0 win 57 to 43 possession for empoli.
Hardly the dominant football we were supposed to play.

Yes. They're all shitty comparisons, but certainly a better comparison than a match where there were 11 from 11 different players playing for a completely different club coached by Andreazzoli.

Who cares about the amount of possession in some cherry picked game, a game that we actually won without the opponent having a single shot on target.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
why do we always have physical problems? Like year after year always physical problems

fatigue, injuries etc.
Outdated Italian training methods. Just run players into the ground. There's a reason no Italian team can play multiple competitions. For years, they choose to just punt European cups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)