[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-0 JUVENTUS [September 14th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Pathetic. We need a serious reshuffle next summer. Most of our useful players can't stay fit for any length of time and for the 4th season in a row our midfield is fucking shambolic. If we're not careful this is how you end up going from a top team to irrelevant within a few seasons.

CR and Chiellini won't be around for much longer, Dybala is probably done and most of the squad looks like a Europa League semi final squad at best. The others are eternally fucking injured.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
A fucking anti football game.A fucking disgrace.And this coach won't even bring us a domestic title! He should sub Danilo with Cuadrado much more early.Where was "lost" that pressing.Mud of a display We can't have lady luck in our favor at every game!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
A 0-0 is a good result going by how subpar we were today. Might have been a different game had all 3 substitutions not been injury related.

Good to see Bonucci and MDL getting cleansheet though. They looked much more comfortable together as the game went on.

Hopefully Ramsey is back to full fitness soon. This midfield needs his creativity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
That were perhaps the most boring 94 minutes in my entire life!

Without Douglas Costa we suck! How Berna is getting minutes is beyond me! NOT Juventus level, and never Will be.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really poor performance, particularly the first half. Not a great advert for Serie A either.

Looked shaky at the back and absolutely no creativity. When we don't have Costa we lose the majority of our creativity, combine that with Pjanic going off then there is nobody to create anything.

Alex Sandro had a good game.

If we are honest, Allegri's Juve would have found a way to score today.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #171
    So much positivity on the forum today.

Positive 1 point gained :baus:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    I’d been looking forward to this match for 2 weeks.

What a disappointment.
    Terrible performance and we should have been convincingly beaten. Looked as bad as some of the performances under Allegri last year. Midfield got completely torn apart and has no clue what to do when in possession.

Matuidi & Khedira are back ups and shouldn’t be starting. Bernardeschi is one of the poorest footballers to ever secure a professional contract. I’ve been saying it since he joined, he’s dreadful and offers nothing whatsoever. Everything that’s not bad that he’s ever done has been purely down to luck.

I hope Costa is not out for long because I can not and will not watch him stink up the right wing

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Underwhelming... wth have I just watch? Surely we can play better than this. What an absolute dross of a game. As long as we keep fielding this midfield, I have zero expectations in Europe. Anyone noticed how no one bothers marking Matuidi? Because you can leave this guy acres of space and he would stumble and trip himself. Bernardeschi should never play as a winger. Failing to beat your marker every single time, means you arent cut for this role. Khedira and Bentacur created our best chance of the game... Game to forget.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    bad match, but let's be honest. costa getting injured killed our game.

no chance for ball retnetion our counter attack once he went off.

and berna was like the 12th man for them.
    Costa will be injured regularly!!!!!! Every second game after his recovering from injury.Not a new information.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Shit game

If costa and Pjanic are missing we might need to tinker with the formation a bit

These games after the break are always shit but this was pretty bad

Matuidi and Khedira need to stop playing, the latter had a good game the other week but it's a one of
    Use him as a sub

Start using the new guys we need it

If costa and Pjanic are out we should consider a 4 3 1 2
    Tinker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)