[Serie A] Empoli 4-1 JUVENTUS (Monday, May 22nd 2023, 2:45pm EST) (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
With Cremonese and Verona losing their matches, Empoli has automatically secured their stay in serie A.
I'm still a hopeless optimist, so I'm counting on us achieving a +9 finish ahead of the 5th placed team. For that to happen we will probably have to beat Empoli and Milan, and probably Udinese too.
It's gonna be heartbreaking if we succeed in the above, and they impose an -11 pts penalty on us, or if UEFA ban us from their competitions.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
With Del Neri in charge?

Probably this team, but I only know I would never want to see it

On paper?

It's close. That team looks better because of how some of those players turned out or used to be. Barzagli was still settling in, Chiellini out of position Bonucci young and overconfident, and his passing was dogshit at the time. Even Buffon, I think he was recovering from an injury still? I think Manninger got some minutes even in Europe.

That Del Piero > this Di Maria
That Matri > this Vlahovic
That Krasic << This Kostic
That Pepe = this Cuadrado
That melo <<<< this Rabiot
That Marchisio = this Fagioli
That Chiellini = This Danilo
That Bonucci < This Gatti
That Barzagli < This Bremer
That Motta<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
That Buffon > This Tek

I know I picked different players but that graphic is all over the place lol.

We had a huge injury crisis that year as well. Things collapsed over winter as I recall. Quagliarella scoring well but is out for the season, so we panic buy Matri and Toni and somehow they both do quite well. Krasic's total lack of technique bites him in the ass when teams realise all they had to do is double mark him because we had no other left side.

Great strips though. Home, away and keeper kits were really good that season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)