[Serie A] Empoli 4-1 JUVENTUS (Monday, May 22nd 2023, 2:45pm EST) (1 Viewer)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's joke of a league but it's our joke of a league
i mean it wasn't a serious sports event

imagine giving a 10 points penalty to ANY TEAM of the world 10 minutes before kick off, then analyze the game like nothing happened outside of the pitch :rofl:

yeah, allegri is doing a shit job, regardless of tonight. yeah, vlahovic has been terrible, regardless of this match. yeah, sandro shouldn't be here next season, regardless of his mistakes today. etc

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
i mean it wasn't a serious sports event

imagine giving a 10 points penalty to ANY TEAM of the world 10 minutes before kick off, then analyze the game like nothing happened outside of the pitch :rofl:

yeah, allegri is doing a shit job, regardless of tonight. yeah, vlahovic has been terrible, regardless of this match. yeah, sandro shouldn't be here next season, regardless of his mistakes today. etc
No it really is not right to do that. But 4-1? Seriously? To Empoli? We're really as much a joke as Serie Ass is

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No it really is not right to do that. But 4-1? Seriously? To Empoli? We're really as much a joke as Serie Ass is
besides the napoli defeat which was of course unacceptable, we conceded more than 2 goals twice: vs atalanta, right after the -15 announcement, and today. that's my analysis for today.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
wow what a bunch of braindead idiots. win your 3 games and you are in CL even with -10. But nooo
It got us on mental level. On paper, with -10 we can still go to Champions League if we beat Milan next match and win this match.

But the way all comes to this is a joke. I wonder what are the players thinking having all the news flying around for the penalty after our EL elimination and before this game. Now, i think this is almost impossible we go to Champions League with this loss and penalty.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I feel this game is quite symbolic. In one of Max’s first games in charge we got outplayed and comfortably beaten at home against Empoli. The formation changed about 3 times in that game, McKennie played as trequartista and I think there were multiple changes at HT.

20 months later, we are outplayed and comfortably beaten by the same team under a new coach. The formation changed multiple times, 2 changes at HT, still no semblance of a gameplan in possession.

It’s a microcosm of Allegri’s reign. Zero progress (argument to be made it’s actually a net negative), zero growth, lack of clarity, confused players.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Failegri is a malignant tumor. Sometimes a cyst or a bulge can be benign, but in Failegri's case, it's a violent and malevolent cancer that permeates the entirety of JJ, and the quicker this cancer is removed, the greater the chance of recovery. Allow it to fester for too long, and the damage becomes irreparable - Failegri is that cancer.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I am so soo glad I gave up on this team shortly after the season started. It saved me a lot of anguish and pain. Watching this team play only makes me angry. Fortunately every match is played at night which means in the middle of the night for me so I have no temptation to watch.

i won’t bother watching again unless something really changes at the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)