[Serie A] Empoli 4-1 JUVENTUS (Monday, May 22nd 2023, 2:45pm EST) (1 Viewer)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
@Osman
This club without CL money will turn into another Roma.

So we aren't surviving. This current result is litterally killing our immediate future.
Meh, I thought we would end up without CL in the end no matter what so I'm not really disappointed.

I just want this season to end and we can start over again, even if it means we'll be out of the title race for the foreseeable future.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
we deserve nothing.
Seriously. Even if could've made it by beating Empoli,Milan and Udinese we simply don't deserve it.

Please if there is a God please let them fire Allegri. I can't fucking stand the team anymore
anyone seriously analyzing the match is legitimizing this joke of a league

and of course allegri will be fired
You know the saying : never say never?
Until I can't fucking see the note on Juventus.com sending Allegri on his way I won't be so sure of anything.
They might really keep the t....d to save up money

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
whens the last time they lost 15 games in a season?
We lost 19 matches in 2009/10. We lost 15 only in serie A, plus the humiliations in Europe by Bordeaux, Bayern and Fulham and the Coppa elimination from Inter.
We finished that season with a negative goal difference.

Hmm, that season was even worse than this one now that I think about it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I had feeling team played against Allegri. They want him gone as well. I cant explain this result otherwise
Fuck them if that's what they did. You go to the directors and say that "it's us or him". That's how they should have played against Allegri, not on the pitch.

But we're giving them too much credit. After 120 minutes against Sevilla, after the -10 verdict 20 minutes before the match, and after 2 years of Jihadball, these fuckers would have lost even if they played "for Allegri".

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I had feeling team played against Allegri. They want him gone as well. I cant explain this result otherwise
It's apparent after what was said post sevilla allegri has lost the changing room how fucking stupid does John elkunt need to be to not realise this. How the fuck does exxor even make money with elkunt in charge? Would he allow the people answerable to him allow their companies to under perform in the way Juve currently is?

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
Fuck them if that's what they did. You go to the directors and say that "it's us or him". That's how they should have played against Allegri, not on the pitch.

But we're giving them too much credit. After 120 minutes against Sevilla, after the -10 verdict 20 minutes before the match, and after 2 years of Jihadball, these fuckers would have lost even if they played "for Allegri".
I know. i just heard it happen in teams all around world when players are just sabotage and this match looks like that. Most journals admit even did happen in Bayern and PSG so. I dont know if Szczesny in Sky was voice of team but it sound like they blame him and his tactic for this Sevilla lose. Same was when before match Quad said 'if mister Allegri allow us play higher like 2nd half 1st leg' it was clear we parked bus first HF 2nd leg Allegri didnt allow be more offensive.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
they didnt look too bothered. On one out of bounds play late in the first half, when they were already down 2, Tek didnt even jog after a ball that went out. Usually he would when we're chasing a result. There was no urgency. Idk if they were outright throwing the game, but it also didn't feel like they were too bothered by the result. I cant even blame them tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)