[Serie A] Empoli 4-1 JUVENTUS (Monday, May 22nd 2023, 2:45pm EST) (2 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Finally, Max Allegri boasts an impressive record in away fixtures against Empoli, winning 10 matches and drawing one. Moreover, Juventus won all five away games against the Tuscan side with the 55-year-old on the bench.

Another low for Failegri after this 4-1 mauling by Imperious Empoli.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
do we really wanna play in champion leagues with this coach ?!

do we really wanna play with this coach ?!

do we really wanna this coach ?!

do we really wanna coach ?!

do we coach ?!

do we ?!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Back in the day we'd have created a siege mentality against all this, but not this team. No leaders on or off the field and poor coaching, against a backdrop of yet another farcical scandal.

What a shit time to be a Juve fan.

I'm convinced that the club think they are paying Allegri his dues because he is working in this environment, but there is nothing really noble in this as we're very poor and short of prospects. You can see that the most likely scenario is, with or without another points penalty next season for some arbitrary shit they make up, we'll struggle again and possibly drop further. And in this environment it becomes more and more difficult to attract players who will make a difference. It needs a new guy in with new energy, and leadership from the club to prevent this scandalous attacks off the field.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can't fault the psychology too much, having -10 points deducted an hour before the match. That's complete Mickey Mouse tactics. You know it's bad because even José Mourinho was commenting about how much it was a joke, and he hates us.

But talk about sh*tting the bed last night.

This is going to be a long recovery. It's going to need to get much, much worse from here before it gets better. No Europe and we're going to sell off our top players and double down on Mirettis for a bit. And we need to get rid of Allegri, even if he's shockingly perhaps not the worst of our problems right now.

I guess my inspiration is Sporting CP here, that completely collapsed five years ago with fans beating players on the training pitch, players fleeing for the transfer market, leadership from the club vanishing ... only for the team to become national champions for the first time in 20 years just a few years later.

We need to go backwards further before we can go forward.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I can't fault the psychology too much, having -10 points deducted an hour before the match. That's complete Mickey Mouse tactics. You know it's bad because even José Mourinho was commenting about how much it was a joke, and he hates us.

But talk about sh*tting the bed last night.

This is going to be a long recovery. It's going to need to get much, much worse from here before it gets better. No Europe and we're going to sell off our top players and double down on Mirettis for a bit. And we need to get rid of Allegri, even if he's shockingly perhaps not the worst of our problems right now.

I guess my inspiration is Sporting CP here, that completely collapsed five years ago with fans beating players on the training pitch, players fleeing for the transfer market, leadership from the club vanishing ... only for the team to become national champions for the first time in 20 years just a few years later.

We need to go backwards further before we can go forward.
We need Marat Izmailov

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)