[Serie A] Empoli 0-2 Juventus [3rd September, 2023 20:45 CEST] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Healthy draw? We need more time for the players who have been here for years with a coach who has spent almost a decade with this club to learn his tactics and settle down while our main contenders continuously win games? Am i close?
We may draw, but Rabiot will send smiley emojis to Allegri on whatsapp and everything will be fine again

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Kostić is expected to start from the beginning against Empoli tomorrow, confirmed. Weston McKennie to start in Tim Weah's place as well, while Federico Gatti expected to come in for Alex Sandro. Miretti to start ahead of Fagioli. (@GiovaAlbanese)

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Kostić is expected to start from the beginning against Empoli tomorrow, confirmed. Weston McKennie to start in Tim Weah's place as well, while Federico Gatti expected to come in for Alex Sandro. Miretti to start ahead of Fagioli. (@GiovaAlbanese)
Gatti instead of sandro? Lol ill believe it when i see it

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fake fanning again. 1.45 am kick off. Staying up to watch Failegri and JJ? No thanks.

@Lion I am missing the game Bro - probably going to bed right after the Red Cunts get dismantled by Arse Anal.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:lol:

WHY?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
In order for our human trafficking to work we have to break players. The plan was instruct Weah never to cross the half line which exposes him to lynching from the press. Then we bench him after 2 games.
McKennie who is already broken is then given crumbs by getting minutes here and there. Same will go for Weah.
Kostic is also still being processed by being benched by Cambiaso & Iling Jnr. Threatened to be sold then given a few crumbs.
They will then be thankful to the mister. He rules with an iron fist. Telenovela rebelled and now he is in Nazio.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Allegri sounded to me like he is going to struggle with rotation this season, so I'd expect he will make 2 or 3 every other week as standard.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Mckennie the RWB :baus:
yeah, underwhelming as fuck, but this is jj 2023

and it's not just about the formation either. for the last few seasons i can't imagine any formation without major tradeoffs. i'd prefer to have a squad that would fit 4-3-3 properly, but without a right back and wingers that wouldn't work either. kostic isn't a winger, iling isn't convincing yet. we have no seconda punta since dybala left, no natural am (makeshift am could be pre-retirement pogba maybe, or miretti in a year or two), no left footed cb (though this is a minor issue compared to some others), weah doesn't seem to be too good in the defensive phase, and so on. any formation will have at least 2 players played outside of his natural position (if they have any), not to mention the quality of any lineup, so whichever formation we field, we could have the same remarks i guess

i am really curious how would anyone here lined up this squad to have the strongest formation. let's suppose pogba is still an active athlete and we have no injuries.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Mister is without luck then. He gets handed these awkward squads that just doesn't make sense nomatter what you do as a coach. Its an impossible puzzle to solve basically. Wonder what you guys would do. Nomatter the ultimatums for coming back and ultimate power, someone is messing with his squads and also forcing him to change starting 11 every single game for his last 5 seasons as a coach. :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)