[Serie A] Crotone 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 18th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Pretty shit. Stupid to play Higuain and Dybala that way, both sucked for good reason.

Sturaro shouldn't be stealing one second playing time from Bentancur, it's absurd!

Raguno plays his age, lacks the experience to avoid simple calls that turn bad. Marchisio is not fit, Bentancur should have started.

What a shit match. That same old attitude of sitting back after scoring ONE goal like the job is done.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Very unprofessional. They knew the task at hand, Allegri dubbed it more important than the weekend yet the players got complacent. FFS this is not champions mentality we should be ruthless that CL pain shouldn't just disappear after one game. Absolutely disgraceful, now they have to do it the hard way and earn points against nipples. In a way I'm glad we're keeping this tight because it's nothing less than we deserved. If they want it, they better show it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
You know those games for which you have a really bad feeling even before the game starts? Yeah, this was the game. I just knew it. The second i saw Sturraro comming out of the stadium. I dont know whether to put the blame on Allegri on this one. You just cant play a fucking defensive midfield against a team that you just know will defend like there is no tomorrow. An out of form Marchisio, a below mediocare Sturraro and an ultra defensive Matuidi. This was always going to be dropped points. Add to this the useless "oh, but he has 30 goals" Higuain and the lost Dybala, and you get a disaster. Lets all pray that Pjanic returns for Napoli or we are in a serious trouble.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think we treated the game with enough respect, from Allegri all the way down. Fuck awful individual performances, selection was poor.

The only acceptable outcome from this week is to beat Napoli now, so the pressure goes more onto us than it should be. Otherwise it's an absolute waste of points. And we have to play away at Inter and Roma yet.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
The fuck was rugani doing on the goal? Just stood there like a motherfucking tree. Its not like the player with the overhead kick was a small nimble player....fucking 2m tall and he is allowed to do that inside 10m from goal? Fuck rugani, he is never gona make it here. Scared and just tiptoeing around the field, looking like a clown

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I don't think we treated the game with enough respect, from Allegri all the way down. Fuck awful individual performances, selection was poor.

The only acceptable outcome from this week is to beat Napoli now, so the pressure goes more onto us than it should be. Otherwise it's an absolute waste of points. And we have to play away at Inter and Roma yet.
we treated them like Real did with us in the return leg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)