[Serie A] Crotone 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 18th, 2018] (11 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Not great and adds an element of pressure leading up to what lools to be some harder than usual games coming up. To be honest sturaro should start games like this and we should still win. Playing an 18th placed team in serie a shouldnt merit a best starting 11. Is sturaro good enough? Not for us but he would be starting for a team like crotone.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
This is a positive draw because we most likely loose on weekend then Napoli wins the scudetto and our management finally wakes up. Buys like sturaro should never happen again. If we win this scudetto will well get freaking Darmian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Missed the game due to National holiday was BBQ with friends..
I saw the game`s highlights and it seems we were very unlucky in attack but shaky in defense
The goal we conceded - I dont know but I feel Buffon would have saved it - I must say Im not 100% confident with the Polak in goal

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Never had a good feeling about this season from the start tbh. Shit kits and a shitty mercato were the first signs.
Ever since Cardiff there's something broken from me. I don't know what it is, it's like a hangover. With all the momentum that we gathered at that moment this was it for us

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Ever since Cardiff there's something broken from me. I don't know what it is, it's like a hangover. With all the momentum that we gathered at that moment this was it for us
I feel the exact same. I think that game has taken my soul. I still havent recovered. Before that game we seemed untouchable i was certain that we would win and keep getting better. One big hangover since then.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It's funny the only points we dropped in the 2nd half of the season have been against SPAL and Crotone.
Looks like a fixed match. If we’d won the game vs Napoli wont mean jack. See Juve winning 3-0 against Napoli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
What a shitshow of a match. The match vs Napoli is suddenly critical again. Lose it and I'd say they're actually favorites with their easier run in

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Look at the bright side. We will atleast be entertained/nervous for the last few games of the season. As long as we win in the end, I actually prefer that scenario.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Look at the bright side. We will atleast be entertained/nervous for the last few games of the season. As long as we win in the end, I actually prefer that scenario.
I agree. its a pretty big "If" though. The match vs Napoli is almost a cup final now. Just that a draw is probably okay for us. So we can draw or win. But a loss will put us in huge danger

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
There is no way that we will lose against Napoli.The thing that pisses me off is that Alegri will actually play for a draw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)