[Serie A] Crotone 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 18th, 2018] (4 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don't think we treated the game with enough respect, from Allegri all the way down. $#@! awful individual performances, selection was poor.

The only acceptable outcome from this week is to beat Napoli now, so the pressure goes more onto us than it should be. Otherwise it's an absolute waste of points. And we have to play away at Inter and Roma yet.
Same old story of the wrong attitude against smaller teams.

Doesn't exactly send out the right message when you start Sturaro on the right wing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In one way we were unlucky, that guy who scored the overhead goal looked like a donkey and would score it once every 30 attempts. But if you score an early goal and arse about for the rest of the game the percentages suggest that at some point someone will score a fluke or scrappy goal past you. This would be a normal performance in the middle of the season. At this point of the season, totally unacceptable.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Same old story of the wrong attitude against smaller teams.

Doesn't exactly send out the right message when you start Sturaro on the right wing.
This is the wrong mentality as well. We should be able to easily handle these teams with the second guys playing. If we can’t and we are only 11 deep then that is a bigger problem than we’re discussing here. The players in the second tier should be able to crush Crotone spal Benevento etc and we don’t. That is the issue.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am going to watch the match again, it was amazing. The passing back was the best I have ever seen ahead of Crotone's goal and then the crossing with Higuain's headers in the box is a tactics we should keep on doing. I wish Dybala continues to perform like he did tonight, magical all the way.

The Pole N.R

Lichtsteiner 7.5
Rugani 8
Benatia 7.5
Alex Sandro 8

Sturaro 7.5
Marchisio 7.5
Matuidi 8

Dybala 8.5
Higuain 8
Douglas Costa 8

Bentancur 7.5
Cuadrado 7.5
Bernardeschi N.R

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
This is the wrong mentality as well. We should be able to easily handle these teams with the second guys playing. If we can’t and we are only 11 deep then that is a bigger problem than we’re discussing here. The players in the second tier should be able to crush Crotone spal Benevento etc and we don’t. That is the issue.
But thats not really the truth though. Dont tell me this marchisio, sturaro and rugani are any good. The bealong on the bench at a midtable club. When you have dyb walking around trying cool tricks, not giving a fuck, this will happen.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In one way we were unlucky, that guy who scored the overhead goal looked like a donkey and would score it once every 30 attempts. But if you score an early goal and arse about for the rest of the game the percentages suggest that at some point someone will score a fluke or scrappy goal past you. This would be a normal performance in the middle of the season. At this point of the season, totally unacceptable.
No

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I am going to watch the match again, it was amazing. The passing back was the best I have ever seen ahead of Crotone's goal and then the crossing with Higuain's headers in the box is a tactics we should keep on doing. I wish Dybala continues to perform like he did tonight, magical all the way.

The Pole N.R

Lichtsteiner 7.5
Rugani 8
Benatia 7.5
Alex Sandro 8

Sturaro 7.5
Marchisio 7.5
Matuidi 8

Dybala 8.5
Higuain 8
Douglas Costa 8

Bentancur 7.5
Cuadrado 7.5
Bernardeschi N.R
:lol: :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)