[SERIE A] Chievo vs JUVENTUS (09/11/08) (13 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I see your point. What scares me is that Chievo have changed their Coach. And always(thats a fact) in football, whenever you change a coah whether he's good or bad, you can expect a tougher opponent on the Coach's debut. Thats for sure.
Chievo needs to get used to their new coach, and this is the perfect chance to let Giovinco and De Ceglie show off what they can do. Come to think of it, the next game will be against Genoa, another tricky customer. But I expect Juventus to struggle for 3 points

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Chievo needs to get used to their new coach, and this is the perfect chance to let Giovinco and De Ceglie show off what they can do. Come to think of it, the next game will be against Genoa, another tricky customer. But I expect Juventus to struggle for 3 points
actually this is somehow a 3pts we already have, if i remember correctly last year Alen made a good point about the teams that we help out playing a soft game against us. like the games against "Empoli". some sort of an agreement unless they are in real trouble we win. Genoa have a couple of ourr players, and we are in need of this win with the smallest effort. on the other hand, Chievo is just unpredictable

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
..............Manninger..............

Melbz....Legro....Chiello.....PDC..

.Camo..Momo....Tiago.....Giovinco

.......Iaquinta........ADP...

Please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)