[SERIE A] Chievo vs JUVENTUS (09/11/08) (1 Viewer)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
he will be playing against Genoa while DP will be rested. Only reason why Alex was not rested today was his Bday and that he was saying on Juve channel that wants to score for his day..

Gio will have support from Camo and Nedved as well

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
he will be playing against Genoa while DP will be rested. Only reason why Alex was not rested today was his Bday and that he was saying on Juve channel that wants to score for his day..

Ok Claudio .. Very Nice Tinkerman ..

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
damn, every team so far except for Milan (cuz they havent played yet) won today which means we did not make up any ground in the standings...still sitting in the same place unless milan mess up today
EVERY team won today?how is this possible? if this ain't evidence of match fixing i don't know what is! i mean,come on, surely at least half of the teams would lose??

fuck off pervert,unless you have a sister??:smoke:

Aug 17, 2007
i don't know what you guys think, but i'm a little concerned about camo's return. of course he's a great player but i just like the team right now...tiago is great, marco also, i hope the changes won't hurt us. those players settled very good in the starting line-up because of the injuries and look at us now.

AlfaRomeo

Jul 26, 2008
i don't know what you guys think, but i'm a little concerned about camo's return. of course he's a great player but i just like the team right now...tiago is great, marco also, i hope the changes won't hurt us. those players settled very good in the starting line-up because of the injuries and look at us now.
I couldn't agree more.

The same about Poulsen.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

So what makes you think that Ranieri won start Iaquinta and Amauri and rest DP, leaving Giovinco in the bench one more time?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So what makes you think that Ranieri won start Iaquinta and Amauri and rest DP, leaving Giovinco in the bench one more time?
No Giovinco again? Why?
btw you think it's Ranieri? I think we are lucky the only decision he is making is Nedved over Giovinco. Trezeguet, Zanetti, Poulson, Camo, Buffon are out. His judgement will be tested when they are back and he has to choose whether to change this winning team or rotate or what.
I know that the three of you are the best coaches around but the fact stands that we couldn't beat inferior teams when Seba played and we have 6 wins in a row without Seba.

So, stop moaning and let Ranieri do his job.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Ален;1798945 said:
I know that the three of you are the best coaches around but the fact stands that we couldn't beat inferior teams when Seba played and we have 6 wins in a row without Seba.

:lol:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ален;1798945 said:

So... let me get this, you are saying that Giovinco is to blame for Juve not beating inferior teams and that the fact that we won 6 matches in a row is becouse he didnt play?

Wow, then sell him fast please, I dont want to have this player on Juventus

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So... let me get this, you are saying that Giovinco is to blame for Juve not beating inferior teams and that the fact that we won 6 matches in a row is becouse he didnt play?
Yeah right, that's what i was saying. :soapit:

I'm unhappy as the rest of you for not seeing Giovinco play but as much as i'd like to protest, Ranieri isn't giving me an opportunity to do that because he keeps winning.
Some of you though are ready to linch the guy for not playing Giovinco, even if we win 1000:0.

Giovinco is not "guilty" for the 6 straight wins but you don't change the team that wins, or in our case, you don't change the winning system.
We got our wins with 4-4-2, with wingers that attack and help the defense, with a creative midfielder and a defensive midfielder.

This is what Ranieri doesn't want to change. Can you blame him ?

Actually, you can and you do blame him, but God knows what gives you the right and how do you justify that.

Sep 2, 2004
Honestly this win was far from impressive, we didn't create much and we rely too much on DP. If he gets injured or something we're fucked. We cant afford to rest him against Genoa.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Ален;1798954 said:
Yeah right, that's what i was saying. :soapit:

I'm unhappy as the rest of you for not seeing Giovinco play but as much as i'd like to protest, Ranieri isn't giving me an opportunity to do that because he keeps winning.
Some of you though are ready to linch the guy for not playing Giovinco, even if we win 1000:0.

Giovinco is not "guilty" for the 6 straight wins but you don't change the team that wins, or in our case, you don't change the winning system.
We got our wins with 4-4-2, with wingers that attack and help the defense, with a creative midfielder and a defensive midfielder.

This is what Ranieri doesn't want to change. Can you blame him ?

Actually, you can and you do blame him, but God knows what gives you the right and how do you justify that.

For me , this is not the case .

If we can't win with Giovinco .. I am with our coach for not starting with Giovinco .

But if you remember correctly Giovinco was great against Catania(MOM) and Very good against Bate(2 assists) and average against Palermo .

He is not the problem of the bad results , against Bate we played with only one DM !! , against Catania , we were just unlucky and against Palermo Sissoko got a red card from the first half .
and afterall we were in bad shape , many players were not performing well .

The problem is that Ranieri until now didn't give Giovinco enough playing time .

For example , in today's match what would hurt the team if Ranieri put on Giovinco in the last 10/15 minutes ?

I mean , he needed the last 5 minute more than Amauri , don't you agree ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
For me , this is not the case .

If we can't win with Giovinco .. I am with our coach for not starting with Giovinco .

But if you remember correctly Giovinco was great against Catania(MOM) and Very good against Bate(2 assists) and average against Palermo .

He is not the problem of the bad results , against Bate we played with only one DM !! , against Catania , we were just unlucky and against Palermo Sissoko got a red card from the first half .
and afterall we were in bad shape , many players were not performing well .

The problem is that Ranieri until now didn't give Giovinco enough playing time .

For example , in today's match what would hurt the team if Ranieri put on Giovinco in the last 10/15 minutes ?

I mean , he needed the last 5 minute more than Amauri , don't you agree ?
I agree with everything. He was certainly not to be blamed for the lost pts when he played (actually, he helped us not to lose even more pts by losing to Catania and BATE) but what i'm saying is that Ranieri's decision to play with the guys that played in the previous 6 matches has been proven correct.
Some here claim it wasn't a correct decission and Giovinco must have played.

I'm also mad Ranieri is not giving him at least 15-20 minutes and with this critic i agree. But i dissagree with those who keep moaning as if we're losing match after match.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Ален;1798945 said:

lol@ Lippi, Capello & Ferguson

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Honestly this win was far from impressive, we didn't create much and we rely too much on DP. If he gets injured or something we're fucked. We cant afford to rest him against Genoa.
we can't win every game with style...mot have to be won with grit and determination, which is exactly what we showed today...these are the kind of wins you need to become champions

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
De Ceglie has the insticts of a fb. U can tell by watching him play in midfield that his attributes are more suited as a lb. He doesn't run at defenders, he looks for quick exchanges that play him into space, and off the ball he always goes down the line. As a fb, these are great qualities, but in midfield we need some1 who can dribble at defenders, act as a playmaker, and cut inside and go for goal like Nedved. He did an admirable job, but Giovinco is clearly the better fit.

I'm starting to get the feeling Ranieri see's De Ceglie more as a left midfielder than a lb, although I'm sure his confidence in Molinaro is playing a part in that decision. De Ceglie is not defensively weaker than Molinaro. I have yet to see any instances this season that prove that De Ceglie is a defensive liability relative to Molinaro. The Zenit game should have settled that arguement.

As for the match, typical of our play vs low ranked teams. Were capable of alot better, but as long we get the points I could care less how unimpressive compared to other games we are.

Tiago did a good job, imo. He got bold on a few occassion but the run's werent there. Still, I like the way he moves the ball in comparison to Poulsen or Momo. He was our best player in midfield today.

Typical Del Piero. Did good things with the ball all game and scored another great free kick. Legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)