[SERIE A] Chievo vs JUVENTUS (09/11/08) (5 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Manninger 6 wasn't tested

Mellberg 6.5 another solid performance
Legro 6 better 2nd half
Chiellini 6.5 Solid
Molinaro 6 a bit tired

Sissoko 6 too many mistakes in the 1st half
Tiago 5.5 invisible most of the times
Marco 6 only for his defensive work
De Ceglie 5.5 not his position

Del Piero 7 MoM good he scored a splendid FK on his bday
Iaquinta 6

Ranieri 6 wasn't happy with his De Ceglie-Molinaro decision playing them on one side.
BIASED!!! :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Missed this match... saw the highlights now... Alex with a present to himself... i thought he'd be crushed under the whole team... Alex = Magic...

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Ален;1798945 said:
I know that the three of you are the best coaches around but the fact stands that we couldn't beat inferior teams when Seba played and we have 6 wins in a row without Seba.

So, stop moaning and let Ranieri do his job.
oh my god, you lined the best coaches so nicely

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
oh my god, you lined the best coaches so nicely
i seriously think ranieri is gona make giovinco leave...come on giovinco is one of the fans favourite youngster, yet he does not play for the last 6 games even when we arre 2-0 up...... wtf man...ranieri's wife probably got snatched by giovinco

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
i seriously think ranieri is gona make giovinco leave...come on giovinco is one of the fans favourite youngster, yet he does not play for the last 6 games even when we arre 2-0 up...... wtf man...ranieri's wife probably got snatched by giovinco
Indeed. If he can't get 1 minute against Chievo considering the circumstances of this game, it's hard to see when he'll ever get quality playing time in the near future..

But I guess we can't complain untill we start losing, by which it might be too late for Seba..

Mar 24, 2006
That's always nice to get the 3 points home , but i wasn't really impressed with our performance yesterday . apart from the goals and some nice moves at the end of 1st half and the beginning of 2nd half , we were clueless , a Haphazard crosses from left flank and bad crossing by Mellberg , we were just Lucky because Capitano was there to saved our asses , Thanks God :ultra:

My Ratings

Manninger : 6 , Solid as usual
Mellberg : 6 , Oke on defending , but horrible on attacking
Legrottaglie : 6.5 Solid
Chiellini : 6.5 Solid
Molinaro : 5.5 : had a marathon style but below par crossing
Marchionni : 5.5 : added nothing
Sissoko : 6 actually that was fun to see him purposely fadly at Yepes :D
Tiago : 6 Fought hard
De Ceglie : 5.5 Clueless
Iaguinta : 6 Should have done better
Del Piero : 7 He was there , he did well and Buon Compleanno Capitano :ultra:

subs:
Ekdal : 5.75 , decent play
Grygera : N.A But nice speculative shoot
Amauri : N.A

Ranieri : 6 ( he should be given 5.5 for not brought Gio on the game ) :oops:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I think all the decision's were probably just about right.

I was primarily commenting on the fact that the penalty calls hadn't really been mentioned, whereas if a rival gets a penalty there is endless discussion of it.
it is all moratti's doing.......,he censors all our posts to make us look like crying faced interisti,just like he blackmailed the courts into sending Juve to serie b

this little outburst is brought to you from Turk and the badass devil utra movement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)