[Serie A] Chievo Vr. 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 17th, 2010) (1 Viewer)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventus enters 4th place, 2 points behind Roma. If Napoli wins today's match with Palermo...guess where we're heading - fifth. Ineligible for the Champions League if we don't maintain a 4th and up. This is bad, the amount of injured players that Juventus has is just unbearable.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 14, 2010
Ferrara is to blame for Juve's failure. Is it not the coach's responsibilty to prepare the team in the best way possible? From what I saw today, Juve had no spark, no tactics and no organization. It's like Ferrara just call out a formation and tell them to go and play. It's also clear to me that the players do not want to play for Ferrara any more, the game we won against Napoli was against 2nd and 3rd string players. I don't know which coach is the answer for us but I know it's not Ferrara, also keep in mind if Napoli win today we are down to 5th with Roma next week....ranieri's revenge.

pantat

Nov 18, 2005
I've always been hopeful for the past few months even when we play like shit and you lot have been calling for Ciro's head. But tonight "performance" really killed the little hope I have for our beloved Juventus. There is absolutely nothing we can take from this match. We look lost, gutless, no plan whatsoever, no spirit, and everyone looks like they just want to fast forward to the end of the season. We can't even build a single decent string of passes. The worst thing is it has been like this for some time now and our management doesn't do shit. Our season is over. I feel kinda bad for Diego though.

This is simply the worst Juventus team I have watched since 1999.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Until today Chiellini and Diego seemed like the only two players who refused to give up, surrender and accept that the team sucks.

Looks like today we lost one of them, because Giorgio seems to have finally accepted the reality and Diego was the only one left who refused to give up, which made him look desperate and funny.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I've always been hopeful for the past few months even when we play like shit and you lot have been calling for Ciro's head. But tonight "performance" really killed the little hope I have for our beloved Juventus. There is absolutely nothing we can take from this match. We look lost, gutless, no plan whatsoever, no spirit, and everyone looks like they just want to fast forward to the end of the season. We can't even build a single decent string of passes. The worst thing is it has been like this for some time now and our management doesn't do shit. Our season is over. I feel kinda bad for Diego though.

This is simply the worst Juventus team I have watched since 1999.
I hate seeing articles saying Diego is a flop. It's not Diego's fault. I agree with you, worst Juventus team in a long time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't want to see Melo, Cannavaro or Grosso on anymore. Send them back to where they came from. They don't seem to give a care what happens here, especially the latter two degenerate mercenaries.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
If the job of the coach was just to decide the formation (4-3-1-2, 4-4-2 etc.) and decide the players and subs then even I could do it. Heck anyone who has played football manager for 2 hours could do it.

The players obviously don't have confidence and they don't play well together because they have no game plan and they don't know what exactly they are supposed to do. This is all the responsibility of the coach, in this case Ciro.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The commentator (bet 365) kept repeating these two things during the match:

1. The Juve players make the simple things look difficult.
2. There is absolutely no communication and understanding between the Juve players.

Please give me something to argue against these statements. :cry:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If the job of the coach was just to decide the formation (4-3-1-2, 4-4-2 etc.) and decide the players and subs then even I could do it. Heck anyone who has played football manager for 2 hours could do it.

The players obviously don't have confidence and they don't play well together because they have no game plan and they don't know what exactly they are supposed to do. This is all the responsibility of the coach, in this case Ciro.
Sure, but one can easily see the players don't want to play for Ferrara either. They show no effort despite being paid, which means they aren't honoring their own contract.

All parties are to blame here.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
You cant expect players to be spoonfed all the time, coaches simply dont do that. We got professionals here for god's sake and what more a lot of these are international's theyve been there done that, they should try on their own accord to just play football. Theres a lot of other factors to consider but anyway respect to Diego for trying.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Can,t wait for the post-game comments. :weee:

my guess is that they'll blame the pitch. :lol:
That is most likely it, the pitch and the amount of injured players. Neglecting to just confessing that this match was in arms length of winning, but the squad couldn't give two shits about it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just got home and saw the scoreline

Ciro please go oh no, wait for the next week and Ranieri to kick you out
We desperately need a new coach before that match.

Not only that our players don't want to play, not only that they're off form and they're led by a clueless man, but Roma's coach is the one who knows Juve players' weaknesses better than anyone else.

As hard as it is to imagine that something worse than what's already happening can happen on Saturday, I still fear that something like that might happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)