[Serie A] Chievo Vr. 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 17th, 2010) (6 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
People who defend the coach at this moment, by saying things like, Ciro has nothing to do, the players must play better and they are on the pitch not Ciro...are the same, who would moan about Ranieri if he would be the coach at this moment in time.

I dont remember people moaning about players as much as Ranieri last season. Just because Ciro is amateur and ex-vicecaptain doesnt mean i cant criticize him.

When the team keeps s--king and looses 6-7 games in a row, its the COACH who gets sacked and replaced, not the players.

1. Why do we keep playing poorly? Why are our players lost in the pitch?
2. What Ciro actually does to improve our squad in the training? I havent seen any improvement.
3. Maybe some should see that our players s--k cause they dont know what is the game plan. Why dont they know that? Who is supposed to guide them to that...hm, lets see...COACH.

Pay Hiddink as much as he wants. We CANT AFFORD another season WITHOUT Champions League football.

If we fail to qualify we will loose a lot of money, we might loose players, and we will have problems to buy new QUALITY signings, cause QUALITY players want to play in CL not Europe League.
There is a high possibility that we might miss the next CL.

Jan 14, 2010
People who defend the coach at this moment, by saying things like, Ciro has nothing to do, the players must play better and they are on the pitch not Ciro...are the same, who would moan about Ranieri if he would be the coach at this moment in time.

I dont remember people moaning about players as much as Ranieri last season. Just because Ciro is amateur and ex-vicecaptain doesnt mean i cant criticize him.

When the team keeps s--king and looses 6-7 games in a row, its the COACH who gets sacked and replaced, not the players.

1. Why do we keep playing poorly? Why are our players lost in the pitch?
2. What Ciro actually does to improve our squad in the training? I havent seen any improvement.
3. Maybe some should see that our players s--k cause they dont know what is the game plan. Why dont they know that? Who is supposed to guide them to that...hm, lets see...COACH.

Pay Hiddink as much as he wants. We CANT AFFORD another season WITHOUT Champions League football.

If we fail to qualify we will loose a lot of money, we might loose players, and we will have problems to buy new QUALITY signings, cause QUALITY players want to play in CL not Europe League.
Agree! Not because Ferrara was a Juve legend give him the right to turn this team into shit and not held accountable

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Under Ranieri, most of the players showed us at least some passion and heart. But now, it appears that everyone besides a couple individuals couldn't care less. That's the difference.

Back then, the tactics were wrong, but now everything is wrong from tactics, to player choices, to player performances to an obvious lack of care. Everyone deserves the blame here.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Thats a bit harsh, Ferrara is a nice guy
I'm sure all of us are nice guys, but that doesn't mean we're a good coaches. Sure Ciro has alot of obstacles and challenges to overcome such as having many injured players, but we should be in the Champions League right now, we should have beat Bari, and Catania, and today we should have beat Chievo. There's no reason why we should have surrendered three points today, and the possibility of dropping 5th in the table and not qualifying for the Champions League next year.

I feel bad because Ciro is a former Juventino, but at such a young age and with little experience may be he should have started off at a smaller team, Juventus might be too much to handle.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ciro is a legend, a great guy...as a manager not great at all, but that is no reason to attack the man personally.

have some damn respect for a man that has given his all to this club as a player.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Nice guys finish last.
Even if he finishes last it doesnt mean he deserves to die for it.

edit: i just noticed that i didnt quote sylvester properly.

I'm sure all of us are nice guys, but that doesn't mean we're a good coaches. Sure Ciro has alot of obstacles and challenges to overcome such as having many injured players, but we should be in the Champions League right now, we should have beat Bari, and Catania, and today we should have beat Chievo. There's no reason why we should have surrendered three points today, and the possibility of dropping 5th in the table and not qualifying for the Champions League next year.

I feel bad because Ciro is a former Juventino, but at such a young age and with little experience may be he should have started off at a smaller team, Juventus might be too much to handle.
I agree with you, i wanted him sacked long ago i was refering to sylvesters' comment.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
ciro is a legend, a great guy...as a manager not great at all, but that is no reason to attack the man personally.

have some damn respect for a man that has given his all to this club as a player.
I agree, like I said its hard to criticize a former Juventino. Sometimes I go into fits of rage and can't control myself but I have never, ever hated this man personally. He gave his soul for Juventus (as a player) but he is just too young as a coach to be managing Juventus. He bit off more than he can chew, and now he is feeling the effects. As a manager I want him out, but I hope as a player he stays in the hearts of all Bianconeri fans.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Curva is closed on game with Roma.

My guess is that bus with Juve players will be well stoned this time.
After match, hm, it will be better for players to stay-in, LOCKED

Jan 14, 2010
It's 1 thing to embarrass yourself but when you decide to embarrass my Juve then we have a problem.
You can lead a donkey to a well but you can't make it drink (The players do not want to play for Ferrara and it's painfully obvious. If Ferrara had any dignity and love for Juve he would resign ala Spalletti instead of having to let the board sack him.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Even if he finishes last it doesnt mean he deserves to die for it.
I never said I didn't like him as a person.

The whole team may be to blame for the loss today but this attitude, this whole situation stems from something. Ciro is the root of our situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)