[Serie A] Chievo Vr. 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 17th, 2010) (13 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The fact that our team is sucking they just don't care anymore. For that reason we need a new coach starting today. Ciro has lost the faith of everyone, no one cares to play. Andy is right, line up the firing squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Don't count on Ciro being sacked. Actually, don't even remotely think he will be. If we lost through Bayern (out of the CL), Catania, Bari, Milan and he didn't get sacked then, and then won a few days ago against Napoli, but now lost to Chievo I don't think he's going anywhere. But he does have alot of challenges to overcome as well, Juventus is injured, the whole team basically. But this match was still winnable.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Ferrara has to be sacked or reincarnated into mourinho or capello.
Melo is so amazing he makes molinaro look good and emerson look a size zero.
Really regret sacking ranieri as he is now ahead of us in the league - saying that who are we ahead of in the league? Hope we get that europa league spot but Cagliari might snatch it from us..........

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't think anyone has the energy to give ratings anymore.

I feel like I am watching a rerun of a nightmare.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Blanc or Secco say we have faith in Ferrara again they should be shot
Fire him now not tomorrow not later today I want him fired NOW

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Whoever insults Ciro or criticize him for today's embarrassing loss is a sheep and nothing else.

Today our team(players) failed to play some simple football. We failed to make 2 good passes, our best passing players couldn't pass Del Piero and Diego, while De Ceglie, Chiellini, Grosso are the league worst passers.

Ciro couldn't make anything more. The formation was expected due to our current injuries situation, our subs were spot on. Our players were bunch of high school team, everyone trying to do on his own, individual show.

Before we change our coach a major change needs to be done with our defenders passing capabilities. Even Chievo's Siena's Reggina's Parma's you name it defenders can pass better than ours. We cant deliver the ball into the fucking midfield, Cannavaro receives the ball he shoots, Chiellini recieves the ball he puts it out, Grosso tries to cross and he never succeeds etc. NO ONE CAN PASS FROM OUR DEFENDERS NO ONE.

Buffon 5.5

Zebina 2.5
Cannavaro 5.5
Chiellini 3
Grosso 2

Melo 2.5
De Ceglie 2
Marchisio 3.5

Diego 6

Del Piero 3
Paolucci 1

I'm very serious with these ratings.

Jan 13, 2010
Whoever insults Ciro or criticize him for today's embarrassing loss is a sheep and nothing else.

Today our team(players) failed to play some simple football. We failed to make 2 good passes, our best passing players couldn't pass Del Piero and Diego, while De Ceglie, Chiellini, Grosso are the league worst passers.

Ciro couldn't make anything more. The formation was expected due to our current injuries situation, our subs were spot on. Our players were bunch of high school team, everyone trying to do on his own, individual show.

Before we change our coach a major change needs to be done with our defenders passing capabilities. Even Chievo's Siena's Reggina's Parma's you name it defenders can pass better than ours. We can deliver the ball into the fucking midfield, Cannavaro receives the ball he shoots, Chiellini recieves the ball he puts it out, Grosso tries to cross and he never succeeds etc. NO ONE CAN PASS FROM OUR DEFENDERS NO ONE.

Buffon 5.5

Zebina 2.5
Cannavaro 5.5
Chiellini 3
Grosso 2

Melo 2.5
De Ceglie 2
Marchisio 3.5

Diego 6

Del Piero 3
Immobile 1

Agree with this. I dont like Ciro any less than the next supporter but the players must take responsibility for this pitiful display.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Before we change our coach a major change needs to be done with our defenders passing capabilities. Even Chievo's Siena's Reggina's Parma's you name it defenders can pass better than ours. We cant deliver the ball into the fucking midfield, Cannavaro receives the ball he shoots, Chiellini recieves the ball he puts it out, Grosso tries to cross and he never succeeds etc. NO ONE CAN PASS FROM OUR DEFENDERS NO ONE.

Buffon 5.5

Zebina 2.5
Cannavaro 5.5
Chiellini 3
Grosso 2

Melo 2.5
De Ceglie 2
Marchisio 3.5

Diego 6

Del Piero 3
Immobile 1

Spot on :tup: Our passing capabilities has been worrying me for years now.

Ps. did you mean to rate Paolucci instead of immobile?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

Buffon 5.5

Zebina 2.5
Cannavaro 5.5
Chiellini 3
Grosso 2

Melo 2.5
De Ceglie 2
Marchisio 3.5

Diego 6

Del Piero 3
Immobile 1

True Cannavaro and Diego was the best among the worst!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Buffon 5.5

Zebina 2.5
Cannavaro 5.5
Chiellini 3
Grosso 2

Melo 2.5
De Ceglie 2
Marchisio 3.5

Diego 6

Del Piero 3
Immobile 1

There is no excuse for the players performance today.
The starting formation was the best possible looking at our current injury situation. The players simply did not show up for the game. All passes were wrong. Players were not linking together. Players were not receiving the ball well. Terrible crosses.

I am not going to blame Ferrara for this one. The players should take the most of the blame.

On a separate note: The ref was a complete disaster today. Cheivo player got away with alot of dirty plays.
:tup: Totally agree to the above posts.. the cure cant be just replacing staff, its much more, its the players, the board heck the whole club is infected. Until then sadly its time to embrace more of the same treatment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)