[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (21 Viewers)

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Heh heh, I love when Milan or Roma fans come here to cry. I admit that Juve has benefited from a lot of refereeing errors lately. Still, I find the lists like that of Incubo_Rossoneri's quite irrelevant and boring because first of all, you never know what would've happened in those games without refereeing errors. A good example of this is the recent Roma game - the game could've gone either way. Second of all, Juve is under a microscope right now and everything that can be interpretated as a refereeing error will become news. Any of the other teams don't have this kind of "treatment". And third of all, all refereeing errors done against Juve are not being mentioned.

When you put all those three facts together, it helps you to see the overall picture. I don't mean to diminish the effect of refereeing errors for Juve and I don't mean to blatantly deny any accusations towards Juve, but I'm asking, that everything should be put in a perspective. This thing with the referees has become a way too big of an issue that it really is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jussiut ] ++
Heh heh, I love when Milan or Roma fans come here to cry. I admit that Juve has benefited from a lot of refereeing errors lately. Still, I find the lists like that of Incubo_Rossoneri's quite irrelevant and boring because first of all, you never know what would've happened in those games without refereeing errors. A good example of this is the recent Roma game - the game could've gone either way. Second of all, Juve is under a microscope right now and everything that can be interpretated as a refereeing error will become news. Any other teams doesn't have this kind of "treatment". And third of all, all refereeing errors done against Juve are not being mentioned.

When you put all those three facts together, it helps you to see the overall picture. I don't mean to diminish the effect of refereeing errors for Juve and I don't mean to blatantly deny any accusations towards Juve, but I'm asking, that everything should be put in a perspective. This thing with the referees has become a way too big of an issue that it really is.
Excellent post again Jussi. :thumb:

You keep it up man, sad that I can't even arrange a worthy debait with Incubo since I lack skills with my English... Well, at least there's FutisForum. :D

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Thanks Erkka, and thanks for that link to Juvemedia.com in the FutisForum. It seems like a good place and I also found the last night's game from there.

So cheers again. :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Nick, do you think that Moggi or Juve have bought the world of football, and Juve is just on top, because we pay for it????

About the nice list you made: :LOL:

I won't loose one word about Milan, because the have had a lot of controversial games this season or games, where they scored the goal in the 97th minute.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
i will stop supporting juve if we have too much more of this contraversy. Its disgusting how we rely on the ref to win us matches.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Heh heh, I love when Milan or Roma fans come here to cry. I admit that Juve has benefited from a lot of refereeing errors lately. Still, I find the lists like that of Incubo_Rossoneri's quite irrelevant and boring because first of all, you never know what would've happened in those games without refereeing errors. A good example of this is the recent Roma game - the game could've gone either way. Second of all, Juve is under a microscope right now and everything that can be interpretated as a refereeing error will become news. Any of the other teams don't have this kind of "treatment". And third of all, all refereeing errors done against Juve are not being mentioned.

Please don't compare us to ROME and please don't compare us to YOU. You have not beat us in Serie A since 2002. Not to mention the fact that in the last match up you were like deer in the headlights and avoided a disaster.
One team is being hailed Europe's best and championed for the best style in Europe and the other is winning games by blatant mis-calls..

if anyone should cry it is your team counting on players like BLASI to bring you success.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I totally agree with nick. I feel we are being helped so the title race is interesting and tight. its become too obvious now we are helped by outside powers, which is sad imo.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Please don't compare us to ROME and please don't compare us to YOU. You have not beat us in Serie A since 2002. Not to mention the fact that in the last match up you were like deer in the headlights and avoided a disaster.
One team is being hailed Europe's best and championed for the best style in Europe and the other is winning games by blatant mis-calls..

if anyone should cry it is your team counting on players like BLASI to bring you success.
Oh, I thought you were a guy with whom I could have civilized conversations, but apparently I was wrong. You are just another angry teen. My bad, I expected too much from you.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If all was fair and called in accordance with the rules Juve may not even be ahead of Inter:

Points awarded based on blatant mis-calls:

Milan – Juventus : 5th minute of play Crespo is taken down in the box as he is about to deflect a shot in the net. RIGORE NETTO. No call. (3 points)
Palermo-Juventus : 20th minute of play Farias is taken down by Cannavaro in what was clearly a a last man foul, the referee waved play on. Replays showed it was a clear penalty and sending off. RIGORE NETTO. (3 points).
Bologna – Juventus : (takes the cake) :
64th minutes Cipriani rushes into the box and falls under a tackle from Lilian Thuram. Reply shows that Thuram did not make contact with the ball but did clip his ankle, no call: Bologna furious.
Minutes left on the clock, a non-existent free kick awarded rather than what commentators thought was a whistle for diving (!), Nedved scores. Pagliuca is livid and rushes the official in disgust. This results in several yellow cards to Bologna players (2 points).

Roma- Juventus : (two wrongs don’t make a right so enough with the unclassy Roma play): An offside goal by Cannavaro and apparent take-down OUTSIDE the box gives Juve its only goals and hands them another three points.
Chievo match : BALL is clearly inside the net. NO GOAL. (2 points)

Milan is accused of getting extra time…call it what you want but if they ARE given this extra time it is up to them to score and bring it up a notch. This is a different advantage (if there is one) altogether. Getting away with take-downs and looking away when the goal is offside or calling non-existent penalties is basically handing a team a win.
However, we all know that this sh*t will not last long..more importantly, this and this style of play will not cut it when playing Milan: you barely got by when you were ahead in the first match imagine now with this 'scraping by' you call a style of play. This will not cut it with us Or for that matter maybe even Inter.
Good Luck….Its not Christmas every week Gobbi’s. :cheesy:
Remember WC 2002? The fifa still doesn't want to include video footage in its regulations, because human errors are "part of the game". In reality it's all about creating a grey zone they can mess with. So yes, football is regulated, but as long as organisations such as the fifa don't even try to avoid any more errors and make rules to make the confusion bigger, it's all "part of the game". Chievo-Juventus was part of the game.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

Oh, I though you were a guy who I could have civilized conversations with, but apparently I was wrong. You are just another angry teen. My bad, I expected too much from you.
is this your response because you have nothing to counter my argument? Is this what you do when you are at a loss for words and debate?
I demonstrated WHY this is not the case of “crying” Milanista and why your example does not apply. I showed you WHY Milanista’s have nothing to cry about and the cold hard facts about the situation at hand.
Your lecturing me about debate when you start your argument with “I love it when..they cry..”?? Are you for real?

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Remember WC 2002? The fifa still doesn't want to include video footage in its regulations, because human errors are "part of the game". In reality it's all about creating a grey zone they can mess with. So yes, football is regulated, but as long as organisations such as the fifa don't even try to avoid any more errors and make rules to make the confusion bigger, it's all "part of the game". Chievo-Juventus was part of the game.
ok for argument's sake lets say you have explained ONE mistake...what about the rest? and the years of bad calls?

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Nick, do you think that Moggi or Juve have bought the world of football, and Juve is just on top, because we pay for it????

About the nice list you made: :LOL:

I won't loose one word about Milan, because the have had a lot of controversial games this season or games, where they scored the goal in the 97th minute.
like I said they STILL HAD TO SCORE! IN the end it was up to them

NOT ALLOWING A VALID GOAL IS GIVING POINTS TO JUVE

The controversy is on a whole different level its one thing giving two minutes extra time..its another disallowing goals or not calling PK's.

One action may or may not result in a goal .. the other is taking away or giving a goal. NIGHT AND DAY

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

:rofl:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++

:rofl:
instead of inserting a simple icon why don't you explain ...
explain why the MAN U victories have been hailed by Spanish, English and ITalian media as the classic example on one team dominating another.
Explain why Milan is being halied by everyone from Chelsea, Barca, Trezeguet, Lippi, Ronaldinho as the team to beat.

WHy don't you explain why that comment is so ridiculous and out of touch with reality as you suggest.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005

Incubo, what the heck has this answer to do with anything I said previously? I didn't compare Juve and Milan, I didn't talk about Milan being "one of the best in Europe" and I certainly didn't talk anything about Blasi. My boy, your so called "reply" was pretty lousy.

I talked about the refereeing errors, I talked about how things could be put in a perspective but apparently you don't want to have a decent conversation. Not to offend you or anything, but how old are you? If you're young, then I understand your inability to trade opinions. If you're an adult, then I bet you're just avoiding the issue and enjoying your life at the Juventus forums as a flamer.

One thing I know for a certain - now you're not discussing, you're ranting about Milan's superiority etc. and that isn't going to lead you anywhere.

Mar 7, 2005
Your going to start trying to explain to every Juve fan now?

Dont know how you can even be bothered :D

Its fairly obvious to everyone that Milan are better, if you think otherwise you should reconsider your sport of choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)