Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I agree with this. We should keep the 4 3 3 , and attack from the start

I hope we dont have an emotional letdown

Chievo 0 Juve 1
Exactly what I thought would happen

In plain terms, WE DIDN'T COME TO PLAY !!!!!!!!!!

In the first half, we created NOTHING !!!!! I almost fell asleep watching our team do nothing more than nothing .....

The second half was not much better, and seeing the Pellissier goal disallowed absolutely shocked me.....it reminded me too much of the Man U "gift" a month or so back. We should have been down 1-0. That only fueled Chievo more, not us who were lucky to still be even

I didnt agree with the substitution of DP for Olivera, but Ruben went out there and got the goal....then immediately attempted to strangle Potenza. This is not the first time I've witnessed Oli go for someones throat, and if he continues like this, he should get the hell out of Serie A. We dont need punks like him here....then he runs away from Potenza, what a puss Oli is.

Trez didnt show up to play today, I think he's still celebrating his goal back at the Delle Alpi.

Zala had a shit game. He lacks technical skills, like how to look where your passing. How many times did he pass the ball away to Chievo, because he didnt look towards where he was passing to ??? I have to keep reminding myself that he scored the winner against Real (after 3 clear cut chances). He's like Trez, he doesnt do shit 99% of the time, but that other 1% will win you a game. That wont always be the case....................

We made Chievo look like world-beaters today, when in reality, they are in for a relagation dog-fight. We were total crap today, which brings up the following question :

WERE WE JUST THAT GOOD AGAINST REAL...OR, ARE THEY JUST THAT BAD ????

The answer I see is that Real is just that freakin bad............

* Juve player of the game- The linesman (good job, buddy !!)

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Or both? I know he would rest Zlatan, but I think Capello should have taken both Trez and Zala off, from wad I heard both of them did really bad.

Actually I agree wad Vinman said about Trez,in a game he can be a striker that is on top of the world, scoring with class. In other days, he can look like a fool.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Or both? I know he would rest Zlatan, but I think Capello should have taken both Trez and Zala off, from wad I heard both of them did really bad.

Actually I agree wad Vinman said about Trez,in a game he can be a striker that is on top of the world, scoring with class. In other days, he can look like a fool.
....a fool who does not get enough service. Our midfield is at fault because we lack sense with the ball and everybody reverts to playing the long ball into the box. It's as simple as that and there is little our forwards can do sometimes.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
I dont think the linesman deliberately close his eyes on the goal.. he just not sure enough to give it a goal.. even my first glancee it was more on the line..it was all too fast.....

just another human mistake IMO...

Dec 26, 2004

Exactly what I thought would happen

In plain terms, WE DIDN'T COME TO PLAY !!!!!!!!!!

In the first half, we created NOTHING !!!!! I almost fell asleep watching our team do nothing more than nothing .....

The second half was not much better, and seeing the Pellissier goal disallowed absolutely shocked me.....it reminded me too much of the Man U "gift" a month or so back. We should have been down 1-0. That only fueled Chievo more, not us who were lucky to still be even

I didnt agree with the substitution of DP for Olivera, but Ruben went out there and got the goal....then immediately attempted to strangle Potenza. This is not the first time I've witnessed Oli go for someones throat, and if he continues like this, he should get the hell out of Serie A. We dont need punks like him here....then he runs away from Potenza, what a puss Oli is.

Trez didnt show up to play today, I think he's still celebrating his goal back at the Delle Alpi.

Zala had a shit game. He lacks technical skills, like how to look where your passing. How many times did he pass the ball away to Chievo, because he didnt look towards where he was passing to ??? I have to keep reminding myself that he scored the winner against Real (after 3 clear cut chances). He's like Trez, he doesnt do shit 99% of the time, but that other 1% will win you a game. That wont always be the case....................

We made Chievo look like world-beaters today, when in reality, they are in for a relagation dog-fight. We were total crap today, which brings up the following question :

I have not see the match nor the highlight but it seems we didn't achieve a convince win yesterday...
I agree with ya, specially with yar signature, 4-3-1-2 with Neddy behind the two stricker is the only way to get back the best of Neddy paly'n him on the left flank is a real waste....

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Lucky Milan? more like lucky Juve!

Anyway my ratings:

Buffon: 5.5 Did not look good at the (wrongly) dissallowed goal, it was a great shot though.
Cannavaro 6.5. Solid
Thuram 7 Amazing composure
Zebina 6 soild and looked threatening, it remained just threats though.
Zambrotta 7 The only player who tried something upfront, and good at the back.
Blasi 6 Did his work
Emerson 6 Some nice passes.
Camoranesi 5.5 Where was the Camoranesi I was so full of praise for just a couple days ago ?!
Del Piero 6.5 Had some touches of magic in his ball collecting, and did not look bad. Looked complacent at times though. Did not agree with his substitution.
Zalayeta 5 Had some touches of an amateur, did look bad. Tried, but did not work. Somehow he looks better against class opposition. He should have been subsituted.
Trez 5.5 Useless, did not get any balls to work with though.
Ibrahimovic 5.5 Could not leave an impression
Olivera 5.5 Good goal, got us the points. Turned to villian second later though. His shirtless celebration annoyed me as well. Would've gotten a 6.5 if it wasn't for the fighting, would've gotten a 4 if it wasn't for the goal.

Dec 15, 2004
http://img137.exs.cx/img137/8743/juvegoal8fk.jpg

This favouring is gettin out of hand now.......just like Dellas said......whats the point in playin 38 gruelling games if the title was already awarded b4 the seaosn started....it wil save Milan and the rest a lot of enegry if the refs gave Juve the title from the beginning....how can anyone win the title with this goin on EVERY game...Juve just cant dra.let alone lose....

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
all our players sucked , it seems milan luck gave us a visit:D
we dominated for a long time without being able to make one good scoring opportunity , it seems the effort the players did last week against roma and real affected their display. i was very angry how we played , like i said no one from our players was that good , except defence who were solid.
dp and camo where below avarage , this is the worst match for juve this season but we won with olivera goal who was given the red cards after it:D
thank god the refree did not see the goal cause if he did , it was over:(

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
TO ALL MILAN FANS:

"U SHOULD BE THE LAST TO TALK ABOUT CHEATING BECAUSE YOUR CLUB IS THE ONE IN SUSPICION WITH GALLIANI AND BERLUDCONI HOLDING GOVERNMENT POSTS. IT'S LIKE THIRD WORLD POLITICS. AND ALL THE SHOUTING AT JUVE IS TO DIVERT ATTENTION OFF YOUR CORRUPTION"

SO SHUT UP AND F!CK YOURSELF

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
This Olivera must learn how ot control himself after he scored. He always love to be shirtless after scoring and gets unnecessarily booked.

Oct 29, 2004
1 Buffon G. 6
27 Zebina J. 6
21 Thuram L. 6
28 Cannavaro F. 6
19 Zambrotta G. 6.5
16 Camoranesi M. 5.5
20 Blasi M. 5.5
8 Emerson F. 6.5
25 Zalayeta M. 5.5
17 Trezeguet D. 5
9 Ibrahimovic Z. 5.5
10 Del Piero A. 6.5
24 Olivera R. 6

source : gazzetta

i still dnt no why cap took off dp, but it all worked out well in the end so we shud praise cap as bringing on trez worked againsr madrid.

but hes got to remember there are fine margins between success and failure if oli did not score questoins would have been asked, but he did, forza capello.

Oct 29, 2004
On Pitch Name Role Vote
1 Gianluigi Buffon Goalkeeper 6
27 Jonathan Zebina Defender 6
21 Lilian Ulien Thuram Defender 6
28 Fabio Cannavaro Defender 6
19 Gianluca Zambrotta Defender 7
16 Mauro German Camoranesi Midfielder 6,5
8 Emerson Midfielder 5,5
20 Manuele Blasi Midfielder 6,5
25 Marcelo Zalayeta Forward 5,5
17 David Trezeguet Forward 5,5
10 Alessandro Del Piero Forward 6,5

Bench Name Role Vote
9 Zlatan Ibrahimovic Forward 6
12 Antonio Chimenti Goalkeeper
7 Gianluca Pessotto Defender
3 Alessio Tacchinardi Midfielder
18 Stephen Appiah Midfielder
24 Ruben Olivera Midfielder 6,5
4 Paolo Montero Defender

source: goal.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++
http://img137.exs.cx/img137/8743/juvegoal8fk.jpg

This favouring is gettin out of hand now.......just like Dellas said......whats the point in playin 38 gruelling games if the title was already awarded b4 the seaosn started....it wil save Milan and the rest a lot of enegry if the refs gave Juve the title from the beginning....how can anyone win the title with this goin on EVERY game...Juve just cant dra.let alone lose....
every game..?? are u serious.. just because you hate Juve doesn't give u the right to say that and accuse them of cheating everytime.. bad referees are to blame.. and that chievo goal was hard to determine.. it happened before to many other clubs.. not only juve..

we had our shares of bad referee calls.. we didn't blame anybody, except the stupid refs..

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003

good one.. :D

well, you are right.. but, u should expect this performance after the Real game.. the players played 120 exhausting minutes (physically and mentally) against Real on wednesday.. and after three days, the side effects appeared: bad performance.. I'm grateful that we won with that.. right now, all we need is win.. screw great performance..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++

well, you are right.. but, u should expect this performance after the Real game.. the players played 120 exhausting minutes (physically and mentally) against Real on wednesday.. and after three days, the side effects appeared: bad performance.. I'm grateful that we won with that.. right now, all we need is win.. screw great performance..
Exactly. The important thing is that we got the necessary three points to match Milan's win earlier on. It doesn't really matter how we played, we needed to win and we did. I'm sure we'll be much better next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)