SERIE A: Chievo - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yes yes, I know that this game is something like two weeks away, but right now I just have the Serie A fever and I just had to start this thread. If the mods feel that it should be closed, then so be it, but everything concerning Juve's next match can be posted in here.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Orite, you can have the next one... The big one... Juve... Roma... :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hehe it's just too tempting sometimes... I got a bit excited early on and started the Empoli one even earlier than this...

Hmm maybe I should be evil and make the Juve-Roma one ahead of GOAT... after what he did to my "Nobody reply" thread...

Nah, what's the point of repaying evil with evil... so have fun G_O_A_T man :D

Lookin forward to this match, I hope Legro has a really good game.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    We're playing away, so Chievo will be tricky IMO. We're high on confidence after beating Empoli 5-1, so I would fancy perhaps a victory for Juve! :)

Not high-scoring, because we're playing away. 1-0,2-0, or 2-1 would do for me.

I want to see Tudor and Legro in the centre, and also hope DP and Trez and DV can all get their names on the score sheet. Oh yeah, I want Zamby to run the show again :)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Against Chievo we always manage to score alot of goals because unlike other medium/low level teams, Chievo don't put 10 men behind the ball but they actually face the opponents (be it Reggina or Juve) openly, so there will be goals and a good show :)

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    It won't be easy. Chievo are very tough.Remember two seasons ago they gave us a very hard time.
    I think the players should remember that match

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    I don't think Chievo will be as strong as the last 2 seasons, many important players have left, like: Corini (captain), Marazzina, Luciano, Lupatelli and Legro while other youngsters fill-in. Their spirit however is still there with coach Del Neri around.

Chievo didn't impress against Bologna in the opening week (1-1), but this will be their home debut in this season and maybe they will improve. They always play well against big teams. Anyway, I think of our 3 owned Chievo players (Paro, Gastaldello, and Sculli) only Sculli will be playing against us.

Lippi might rest some players since we will be playing Galatasaray 3 days later in the Delle Alpi.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    May be we will see Davids start for the first time since the USA tour, and rest Appiah for the Galatasaray match.

Expect the same changes that happened in the Empoli match.

DP------> Di Vaio
    Nedved-------> Maresca
    and a defender to be substituted.

I predict a 3-1 Win for Juve.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    of course it is... just like last season. but still it is important to have a good start to the season and and keep the momentum going. every player now is still loaded with batery no need to rest now.. beside chievo i dont consider as a easy threat...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    But this time i think that our benches can doa good job. Well still it willl be tough.

Last year the game ended 4-3 right??.

If someone will rest, they will be del piero and nedved, and just one half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)