SERIE A: Chievo - Juventus (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i hope lippi goes with 4 3 1 2.... it will be interesting to see how appiah fair attacking wise in that position... something that he dont show much at the empoli match.. i hope he use the best of this chance to shag off davids shadow that everyone put upon him..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
i hope lippi goes with 4 3 1 2.... it will be interesting to see how appiah fair attacking wise in that position... something that he dont show much at the empoli match.. i hope he use the best of this chance to shag off davids shadow that everyone put upon him..
Davids has to play sooner or later, he'll especially be needed when we have to play Galatasaray 3 days later... I'm sure Lippi will realise that Davids will be needed in one of the two matches... I really want him to play and have a good game.

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
Juventus quite simply are in devastating form.........
....here is the recap since the CL final loss.................

ITALIAN SUPERCUP 2003
Juve beat Milan on penalties after it finished 1-1 after 120 mins. Some measure of revenge for the bianconeri.
TROFEO B.MORETTI
Juve seeing off Inter and Sampdoria to win the trophy in San Nicola Stadium.
TROFEO L.BERLUSCONI
Another win over Milan for Juve, this time a quite straight-forward one
(2-0).
SERIE A 2003-4 1.a Giornata
Juve demolishing Empoli 5-1 in a frighteningly good display with DP and Trez getting 2 each.
2.a Giornata
Chievo better expect the worst. They have defied the odds before but I can't see this Juve juggernaut stopping anytime soon.

FORZA JUVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
juve have always done well against chievo,i remember we won a few years back against them on the first day of their first season back in the top flight,the score was 4-0:) many more we've won against them as well,and i'm glad to say we haven't fared badly like the other giants against the flying donkeys.

forza juve:)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I just gotta big up my man Zambrotta! Amazing! DP can easily get 20 plus goals:cool: God willing, he's looking sharp as well. Its our 1st EKO and the night games are always action packed and fast.peace

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Davids has to play sooner or later, he'll especially be needed when we have to play Galatasaray 3 days later... I'm sure Lippi will realise that Davids will be needed in one of the two matches... I really want him to play and have a good game.
*nods*

Davids is too good to be left out of the team, IMHO. :down:

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    juve have always done well against chievo,i remember we won a few years back against them on the first day of their first season back in the top flight,the score was 4-0:) many more we've won against them as well,and i'm glad to say we haven't fared badly like the other giants against the flying donkeys.

forza juve:)
    I'm expecting quite a few goals because over the last two seasons that is how it has been.

Season 01/02:
    Juventus 3-2 Chievo
    Chievo 1-3 Juventus

Season 02/03:
    Chievo 1-4 Juventus
    Juventus 4-3 Chievo

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #52
    We'll cope without him, just like we did against Empoli.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #55
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveTrueChamps ] ++
    If we put on davids he will put on a rubbish performance because of this whole situation
    Yeah, probably. He won't be match-fit and his sharpness and aggresiveness won't be there.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    He made 2 fouls and was sent off after only 13 minutes(2 yellow cards,first was on the 9th minute for a foul on Neddy),he left Holland with 10 men in such an important match,his foul gave Chech a penalty(was also scored)....so a nightmare night for him...poor Davids...really his situation is so bad...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    We'll cope without him, just like we did against Empoli.
    But how much stronger will we be with the pitbull in our line-up...

*sigh* how depressing it is, the end of an era...

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

But how much stronger will we be with the pitbull in our line-up...

*sigh* how depressing it is, the end of an era...
    I can counter your post and tell you how much weaker will we be with him. for now Appiah is much better and more stable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)