[Serie A] Chievo 2-3 JUVENTUS [August 18th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Cancelo

• Bonucci

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Ronaldo

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
Interesting, some are fans of Juventus and some are fans of fans of Juventus. Do we also have fans of fans of fans of Juventus?
Being a fan of something requires admiration. Making fun of something isn't really admiration actually it's quite the opposite. By your logic it seems I'm a big fan of Donald Trump, yay :hellyes:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Being a fan of something requires admiration. Making fun of something isn't really admiration actually it's quite the opposite. By your logic it seems I'm a big fan of Donald Trump, yay :hellyes:
if a Juventus fan says that he's not looking forward to watching Juve play as much as he wants to see other Juve fans in action, I'd say that involves quite a lot of admiration :D

Jun 6, 2015
if a Juventus fan says that he's not looking forward to watching Juve play as much as he wants to see other Juve fans in action, I'd say that involves quite a lot of admiration :D
As I pointed out there are other reasons to keep an eye on something besides admiration. But yeah I'd hope Juve playing is more important than any desperate search for intellectual superiority.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yeah, I don't think it makes a difference to the victims of their families if Chievo-Juventus goes ahead.
It's a nice gesture if they do a minute of silence for the games that are not involving Genovese teams, but there's no strong enough correlation for the other teams to postpone all games like for Astori's death

- - - Updated - - -

Well regardless it's fine

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's a nice gesture if they do a minute of silence for the games that are not involving Genovese teams, but there's no strong enough correlation for the other teams to postpone all games like for Astori's death

- - - Updated - - -

Well regardless it's fine
Yeah, it's just courtesy which is understandable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)