[Serie A] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS (September 25, 2013) (61 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You hate on the player week in and week out, and you're going to ask me not to rub a goal in your face? You got your ass served to you Brah. Grow a pair and bow down coz Quag owns your Maltese cream. You're like his bitch. :lol:

:chin: :inter: :klin:
He could barely put it in the net, dude. :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
la nuova regola dice che ogni persona in fuorigioco anche se non tocca la palla è fuorigioco cioè tereau
the new rule says that every person offside even if it does not touch the ball is offside ie tereau
Apparently this is a new FIGC rule which was implemented recently ?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Did he put it in the net though? Did anyone else managed barely put the ball into the net eh? Such a poor player, only ability is to barely put in the net.

In the stats they should write number of his goals with a star *barely puted in the net

Jul 20, 2012
It's not just the tactics. Actually, ive noticed we are dominating these games. It's the mentality more than the tactics. We aren't as hungry as we were the previous two years. There's arrogance in our game and we pass the ball around with no hunger to get more on the scoreboard if we are up by one. Thhe other thing I've noticed is that we aren't actually bad, we just give the opponent too much of the ball coz we just don't have the same determination anymore. We feel like, we are going to show up and win, coz psychologically we've been doing it for the past two years. Which is why this rotation is a double edged sword. It affects cohesion, but at the same time, it injects some enthusiasm on the pitch with newer players wanting to prove something.
I know what you are saying. One thing I hate which Juve does is plays from the back. Okay yes it makes sense to play the ball around the back to open up some space and shit, but Juve do it way too much. We have 5 midfielders roaming around and yet we have to rely on our cbs to play a ball? Okay another thing. Why do we have wingbacks and they barely offer anything going forward? Why do we play with a tall forward in the box if no one will even create a good cross to him? I'm done. I will say it to. If we continue to play like this Napoli will win the scudetto and we wont even make it to the knockout stages. This is terrible. We got our top player. We reinforced the team, and yet we cant even improve. If anything we look worse than last year. The tactics are terrible. Both Pirlo and Buffon are becoming liabilities. We seriously need to change the tactics. Stop playing with a dpl or play pogba more often in Pirlo's position. Im serioulsy going to rant

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Did he put it in the net though? Did anyone else managed barely put the ball into the net eh? Such a poor player, only ability is to barely put in the net.

In the stats they should write number of his goals with a star *barely puted in the net
I don't find you amusing, so stop it.

- - - Updated - - -

I've heard about some new offside rules, if this is true than a good decision.
How come? If the player is not involved in the attack, then why should it be offside?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at who you're talking to bro. The guy is probably impaired. He could barely put it in the net, but he didn't realise, all of those 'barely put in the net' moments were created by the same player he is questioning. He also forgets, before that moment came, which was the only legit cross actually put into the box, Quag had come closest to scoring.

Raz, please do not waste your time. Klin is Quag's bitch. There's nothing he can do about it. Poor guy's stuck in a rut.

- - - Updated - - -

You're making it worse for yourself. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)