[Serie A] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS (September 25, 2013) (49 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #342
    What a terrible game and what a precious win. Considering that we got the three points I like how we used the players, with the resting players getting some playing time. I really can't understand why we are playing so bad first halves and waking up in the second even though we left it late today as well until after we took the lead. I thought after the early equalizer we should take control of things but we went full retard again until the referee helped us with the disallowed goal.

Buffon 5

Barzagli 6.5
    Ogbonna 6
    Chiellini 6

Isla 5
    Pogba 6.5
    Pirlo 5.5
    Marchisio 6
    Isla 5

Llorente 6
    Quagliarella 6

Lichtsteiner 6
    Tevez 6
    Vidal N.R

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    One thing is for certain.
    If we concede this kind of goals from a teams from their one and only chance on the match ,then say goodbye to scudeto.
    Second thing,Isla is no way a Juve material,no way ,no injuries explain ,no nothing.No way.Lich is a Messi for him in every aspect of game.Think whatever you like.
    Peluso is also no Juve material.Only thing he can do is to try to give balls to Llorente.Asamoah is also a Messi for him.
    And I think that Llorente will never suit in this Juve team.I want to be wrong very deeply but in my opinion thats a fact.
    We have a possesion today but we were toothless.We have a big,big problems.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    What a terrible game and what a precious win. Considering that we got the three points I like how we used the players, with the resting players getting some playing time. I really can't understand why we are playing so bad first halves and waking up in the second even though we left it late today as well until after we took the lead. I thought after the early equalizer we should take control of things but we went full retard again until the referee helped us with the disallowed goal.

Buffon 5

Barzagli 6.5
    Ogbonna 6
    Chiellini 6

Isla 5
    Pogba 6.5
    Pirlo 5.5
    Marchisio 6
    Isla 5

Llorente 6
    Quagliarella 6

Lichtsteiner 6
    Tevez 6
    Vidal N.R
    :tup: perfectly said and agree with all of your ratings.

I always thought it was going to be an ugly and scrappy game tonight, it always is against Chievo, but we were really bad in the first half. So static, poor in possession, zero creativity. At least we are picking up the pace and improving in the second half, but that won't always work for us. Especially against better teams.

Oct 23, 2011
    Extremely happy with the win, not satisfied with the way we played. However, looking at the differences between the first and second half, it's obvious that the team is either trying to save energy or they don't give a shit anymore about the serie A. Although i liked the way we turned this result around at a very difficult pitch but it is kind of worrying with the way the team played the first half. Any other day this game would have been either a draw or a loss. Also very worrying that some key players seem to be in bad shape, looking at the likes of Pirlo and Buffon, although the later has simple made to many errors for over a year now and we might even talk about inconstancy. Pogba MOTM for me.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
    The most vivid fact is that Chievo was defending almost entire game and they committed same amount of fouls as we did.Defending for their lives people say? Not sure about that.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Let's be honest Quag nearly fucked his goal up. Not only that he was absolute wank all game, same as Llorente, back to the bench for him.

Dec 24, 2012
    Pogba MOTM in my opinion, if such a thing even exists for a game like this. Scraped by and that's all that matters.

Anyone have any gifs or vids of the disallowed goal?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Conte seriously needs new tactics. This is really getting to be bullshit
    It's not just the tactics. Actually, ive noticed we are dominating these games. It's the mentality more than the tactics. We aren't as hungry as we were the previous two years. There's arrogance in our game and we pass the ball around with no hunger to get more on the scoreboard if we are up by one. Thhe other thing I've noticed is that we aren't actually bad, we just give the opponent too much of the ball coz we just don't have the same determination anymore. We feel like, we are going to show up and win, coz psychologically we've been doing it for the past two years. Which is why this rotation is a double edged sword. It affects cohesion, but at the same time, it injects some enthusiasm on the pitch with newer players wanting to prove something.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Wheres the dude saying we were going to win 1-5 with that line up?. Yeah, right.

Anyways... ugly game, chievo got robbed.. we started to play after Buff´s Howler. Thats not good definitely.

We need serious offensive wingers if we want to play like this.

Pirlo....dman that was anugly.

Buff: Ill not sound the alarms yet... but i think this has been his worst game ever

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
    Feb 18, 2012

Buffon 5

Barzagli 6.5
    Ogbonna 6
    Chiellini 6

Isla 5
    Pogba 6.5
    Pirlo 5.5
    Marchisio 6
    Isla 5

Llorente 6
    Quagliarella 6

Lichtsteiner 6
    Tevez 6
    Vidal N.R
    I've always been wondering, what would a performance rated with 1 look like?

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    Someone explain me Chievo's offside.... one of the players was in offside position but wasn't quite interfering by my interpretation... I know there was an offside rule change/clarification the past summer, anything in that to explain or the linesman was wrong??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)