[Serie A] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS (September 25, 2013) (21 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
I hate how we except these 2-1 wins. Once we score a goal we back off and just pass the ball to the defence. WTF is that. They fight for like a minute and then go and pass the ball around

- - - Updated - - -

I want to see more of Llorente. He is very unselfish and I think Tevez-Llorente will be our starting pair

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ugly, scrappy, low quality and pathetic game. But three points are sacred. It was always going to be one of those games.

Chievo were robbed. Had a good goal disallowed and the 2-2 scoreline wouldn't have been undeserved. Conte needs to wake this team up properly, we cannot keep chasing games and conceding first, sooner or later we will start losing these games.

Onwards and upwards towards the derby this Sunday. It's going to be a tough game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not much to say. I'm not really liking our performances this season, bar the Lazio games. 3 points is what matters, even though a draw would have been more deserving.

Chiellini MoM.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
UGLY!

still, 3pts.

Chievo goal was good. Could we have had a pk? Maybe but f*ck it and f*ck nipples soccer who drew vs Sassuolo. Thanks Zaza!

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
had some stream problems during the first half. could someone please tell me if we should have had a penalty in the first half (handball near pogba i guess)? thx :)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Very tough opponent. Hard to break. Still we showed we're getting good at grinding results out of this kind of opponents. I liked our attitude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)