[Serie A] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS (September 25, 2013) (70 Viewers)

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
0-4
1-5..

Just like copenhagen.

Peeps never learn.
Lets play the game first shall we?
So I guess I should shit my pants whenever we play Coppenhagen/ Chievo /Sassuolo or whoever because every game should be tough. You don't think Juventus is capable of scoring 5 goals against weaker sides ? Like never again ?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well its my birthday here in Australia, so a good win would be nice. The night started decently with me smashing my first American bird for the second night in a row.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #247
    Well its my birthday here in Australia, so a good win would be nice. The night started decently with me smashing my first American bird for the second night in a row.
    Happy birthday

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #254
    The longest hour of the day starts now but then again the 90 minutes right after might tend to be the most frustrating.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Just in time to post this:

It's Matchday motherfuckers! :weee:

Now we won't lose for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm actually excited to see Quagliarella and Llorente. I really think they have a chance to be a good partnership despite what people here think. I think their movements around the box compliment each other well and I think their decisions are well suited for each other.

Llorente immediately looks to lay the ball off with only 1 or 2 touches and Quagliarella looks to shoot immediately. Llorente can create some shooting opportunities for Quags, I know it.

When you send a ball at the edge of the box for a big, strong target man to bring down and lay off, do you want him to lay that off to Giovinco lol? No. You want him laying balls off to someone with a great shot.

And Quags is in form from what I've seen recently.
    Really? I think they're the worst combination ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Birthday Salvo and Voller! :beer: :party:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Yeah they're a terrible combination. Llorente alone would be better than Quags running around trying to scissorkick every ball into the net.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Quag to score.
    Marchisio to assist Llorente.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini to have a howler.
    I can undrstand but I cant approve the fact the we will play without Padro Vidal.No way.He cant be rotated .He is tireles and especcially essential to our team .So ,this is not a joke game I do not care whoever think otherwise.We must win this and in order to do that we need Padro.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    I can undrstand but I cant approve the fact the we will play without Padro Vidal.No way.He cant be rotated .He is tireles and especcially essential to our team .So ,this is not a joke game I do not care whoever think otherwise.We must win this and in order to do that we need Padro.
    I agree. We need Tevez or Mirko aswell. Taking this game too lightly and that fucker Salvo will jinx us with his stupid birthday :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)