[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (102 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ive been an ever present cheesio hater when he didnt perform. by far our best midfielder abd tied with borrigol as mom for me.
please tell me why? is it because he single-handedly stopped the amazing cesena midfield/offense? or wait is it his offensive output which got us or facilitated that goal we so needed? like i said it's a joke that marchisio was up there.

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 18:29 ----------

'read the thread' - not that ambiguous.

read this: supermajority

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Maybe this is your Sanchez. Cheesio forced the reaction of the Cesena D a lot -- they had to block a lot of his shots and counter his runs -- and he did much to win and retain possession on the night. I can't fault him because his teammates required him to walk the damn ball into the goal by himself on the day.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Maybe this is your Sanchez. Cheesio forced the reaction of the Cesena D a lot and did much to win and retain possession on the night. I can't fault him because his teammates required him to walk the damn ball into the goal by himself on the day.
i am not faulting him, i am saying he didnt do anything to warrant man of the match, now if we didnt score then yes we can have that kind of asian dick measuring conversation of which one came closest.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
please tell me why? is it because he single-handedly stopped the amazing cesena midfield/offense? or wait is it his offensive output which got us or facilitated that goal we so needed? like i said it's a joke that marchisio was up there.

because like it or not, our team were pretty poor all around today. vucinic could be considered as motm for providing yet another assist, but he had a so-so performance. marchisio brought the ball forward alot, ran deep and provided excellent passing to spread out the play. he was leagues ahead of both vidal and pirlo today, in my opinion.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
because like it or not, our team were pretty poor all around today. vucinic could be considered as motm for providing yet another assist, but he had a so-so performance. marchisio brought the ball forward alot, ran deep and provided excellent passing to spread out the play. he was leagues ahead of both vidal and pirlo today, in my opinion.
brought the ball forward and great passing(which occured after the gol mind you) to amount to? oh and did you hear Boriello actually scored, that just puts him about 4 light years ahead of everybody else.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
brought the ball forward and great passing(which occured after the gol mind you) to amount to? oh and did you hear Boriello actually scored, that just puts him about 4 light years ahead of everybody else.
You didn't see that sick through ball for DC? That was before the goal.

Aug 1, 2003
i am not faulting him, i am saying he didnt do anything to warrant man of the match, now if we didnt score then yes we can have that kind of asian dick measuring conversation of which one came closest.
who else would you have voted then? Only person other than Marchisio who had a good game IMO was Vucinic. Boriello scored the important goal sure but other than that one goal he didn't do anything else.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
who else would you have voted then? Only person other than Marchisio who had a good game IMO was Vucinic. Boriello scored the important goal sure but other than that one goal he didn't do anything else.

:) lets put it this way, nobody did anything worth mentioning, boriello was on the same boat until he scored. ergo pretty simple to determine MoM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)