[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It will be interesting to see how we cope with such teams after a long period of playing "better" teams. We suffered the most against them but now we are enjoying our best form of the season and if we don't win with ease then this form will not mean so much. Look at how Milan won against Chievo, I am sure their jerseys were still dry after the match.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Milan play Genoa no? If so, then I see them suffering. Genoa will have to play the game of their lives. They're only 2points away from relegation. Even a draw with Milan might put them at risk.

Imagine Genoa in Serie b after mocking Sampdoria last year :lol:
Unfortunately I see more of a chance for a 4-0 win for Milan than a draw
Genoa just dont have any tools to deal with Milan
I thought Chievo might have a chance but they couldnt hold to a 0-0

From the ones left, the only team I can see troubling Milan is out of form Inter.
If they get a bit of focus then I can see them snatching a draw or even win (even if its still very unlikely scenario)

Milan have easy games left. Thats what they enjoy. Expect some easy wins from them

and BTW I agree it is exhausting chasing a team that dont drop points but at this stage with 6 games left I doubt they`d let it happen

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
It will be interesting to see how we cope with such teams after a long period of playing "better" teams. We suffered the most against them but now we are enjoying our best form of the season and if we don't win with ease then this form will not mean so much. Look at how Milan won against Chievo, I am sure their jerseys were still dry after the match.
Can't agree with you. Maybe Milanese jerseys were dry but not because they wanted, but because they couldn't. Ibrahimovic was dead after 70 min, tried to catch Bradley at one point and later spent a minute or so on the ground.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
How is this fucking possible! From 6 matches left, Milan play 5 at San Siro. FUCK!

Genoa (H)
Bologna (H)
Sinea (A)
Atlanta (H)
Inter (A)
Novara (H)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How is this fucking possible! From 6 matches left, Milan play 5 at San Siro. FUCK!

Genoa (H)
Bologna (H)
Sinea (A)
Atlanta (H)
Inter (A)
Novara (H)
Everyone plays the same teams home and away over the course of 1 season. The fact that they play the next two matches at home means that they played two straight matches away earlier in the season.

Anyway, so far this season Milan won 31 pts at home and 36 pts away, so it really doesn't make a big difference and Milan's schedule is nothing to complain about or be worried.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    Atalanta humiliated Napoli last night. But I still see Genoa as their toughest match other than the Inter one because Genoa will want to fight to avoid Serie b.

Milan vs Genoa is anything but an easy game like some of you think.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    I will miss this game because of my lame ass sister.

Forza Juve.

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 11:24 ----------

Atalanta humiliated Napoli last night. But I still see Genoa as their toughest match other than the Inter one because Genoa will want to fight to avoid Serie b.

agree. Genoa needs the points and aren't far from save.
    For them that will be the hard games and fur us it will be lecce at home and roma at home.
    Don't say lecce is easy to fight to stay up and will park the bus.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Can't agree with you. Maybe Milanese jerseys were dry but not because they wanted, but because they couldn't. Ibrahimovic was dead after 70 min, tried to catch Bradley at one point and later spent a minute or so on the ground.
    Yet they won the match and that's my whole point.

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 11:28 ----------

Genoa (H)
    Bologna (H)
    Sinea (A)
    Atlanta (H)
    Inter (A)
    Novara (H)
    How did you count 5?

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #57
    agree. Genoa needs the points and aren't far from save.
    For them that will be the hard games and fur us it will be lecce at home and roma at home.
    Don't say lecce is easy to fight to stay up and will park the bus.
    Lecce wont be easy for us either. They won their last game in an incredible way and they'll put a fight to survive.

If it's anything like the first match then expect a Genoa to be thrashed.

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 11:30 ----------

I think he counted vs Inter at San Siro
    I am pretty sure it wont be like their first match. Definitely not.

Here's how things stand so far,

1- Juventus 68points
    2- Milan 67
    3- Lazio 54
    4- Udinese 51
    5- Roma 50
    6- Napoli 48
    7- Inter 48
    ---------------------

17- Genoa 36
    18- Lecce 34
    -----
    19- Novara 25
    20- Cesena 21

- Milan vs: Genoa (fighting for survival) and Inter (Derby and maybe Inter's chance for CL, maybe)

- Juventus vs: Roma (fighting for CL place) and Lecce (fighting for survival)

The good thing here is that we play our toughest games Roma and Lecce home.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Agreed. I never expected anything from Fiorentina at San Siro, considering how bad they were in past few weeks, and they won that match against tired Milan. Hope Genoa puts on a same tough fight like Fiorentina.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Genoa worst defence in the league at one stage, they are going to get smashed.
    I fear so, but this is the last time Milan will play a match tired and plagued with injuries. After this weekend a good number of their players will be back, they will have a week rest and be able to concentrate solely on the serie A matches, without distractions and risks of getting additional injuries in Coppa and CL.

I have much more hope that this awful Genoa can do something to Milan than I have in Bologna, Siena and Atalanta in the following weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)