[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I fear so, but this is the last time Milan will play a match tired and plagued with injuries. After this weekend a good number of their players will be back, they will have a week rest and be able to concentrate solely on the serie A matches, without distractions and risks of getting additional injuries in Coppa and CL.

I have much more hope that this awful Genoa can do something to Milan than I have in Bologna, Siena and Atalanta in the following weeks.
And here is where we can say that if Milan win against Genoa then it's all over for us. I can't see us winning our remaining matches to be honest.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And here is where we can say that if Milan win against Genoa then it's all over for us. I can't see us winning our remaining matches to be honest.
Inter-Milan is far from being a certain win for Milan. Actually, an Inter win there would mean that Juve can play two draws in the last 6 matches and still win the scudetto if we win the other 4.

Nothing is done and nothing will be over until after the Inter-Milan match. Maybe even the final round and Juve-Atalanta will be the scudetto decider (Milan will easily beat Novara in the last round).

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
why can't milan just get extremely unlucky once FFS? everytime they lose pnts it's fully deserved because they played like shit but can't they just lose some once just out of pure unluckiness that has happened to us so many times? fuckin fucks

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Malesani teams usually love to f*ck big clubs up. I have a feeling they'll get something out of it. Milan looked awful against Chievo and they will be even more tired against Genoa. Gilardino to score.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Expect some Kaladze favours...
Injured. Won't play.

Looking at Genoa's expected line up, I find it strange how these players failed to win any of the last 11 matches. There is some quality there:

Frey; Mesto, Granqvist, Bovo, Rossi; Jankovic, Veloso, Biondini, Sculli; Palacio, Gilardino

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Injured. Won't play.

Looking at Genoa's expected line up, I find it strange how these players failed to win any of the last 11 matches. There is some quality there:

Frey; Mesto, Granqvist, Bovo, Rossi; Jankovic, Veloso, Biondini, Sculli; Palacio, Gilardino
Yeah, Bovo used to be good, I don't now how he plays these days, but he was injured receantly.

And Palacio is dangerous player.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Injured. Won't play.

Frey, Bovo, Sculli, Biondini, Veloso, Palacio, Gila... Damn, those arent bad players. Hopfully Genoa fucks Milan up this weekend.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
When Genoa play either of the Milan teams they bring the lube and allow the Milan clubs to bend them over and reem them hard with a smile on their face.

If we want to win this scudetto then we need to do it ourselves, and that's how it should be. I don't want help from from anyone. Amici di nesuno

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)